Arrived with co workers to bell staff who watched as people lugged their bags out of car.
Once out the "you want help" came out.....
The check was quick. Room was a good size with a balcony with view of golf course.
There was a used cocktail napkin on the floor by the door....Baths were clean on top but floors looked a bit dirty.
Next night after work meetings and dinner, arrived to the same napkin on the floor by door. Room was made up....Next am coffee maker kept tripping the GFI's ....That night came back to the same napkin on the floor....Had dinner in the hotel 3rd night. Was decent for a hotel. Service was always friendly. Last day ate lunch by the pool area and food was well prepared and served with a smile. That night returned back to room to, yes, the same napkin.....They charge $2.50 per day for maid on top of the usual hotel resort fees. At least pick up the debris at the entrance to room....
This is a busy golf resort that caters to business meetings, so I would not come back unless it was business. The staff is very helful, but they need to check up on the maids...I would bet that napkin is still on the floor by the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh off a comprehensive multi-million revitalization, PGA National Resort & Spa is a world-class golf, spa, vacation and meetings destination. The South Florida locale offers 90 holes of championship golf on five courses including the famed Champion Course, home to the popular PGA TOUR Honda Classic and legendary “Bear Trap.” A distinguishing highlight at PGA National is its new 33,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Sports & Racquet Club (SRC). The impressive new facility features the latest exercise equipment, indoor racquetball court, three aerobics studios with new sound systems, five-lane saltwater lap pool, spin room with video road mapping, indoor volleyball court, two Pickleball / POP tennis courts, and 19 Har-Tru tennis courts (11 lit for night play). PGA National offers customized suites ideal for weddings, golf “buddy trips” and spa aficionados. Its numerous multi-use settings include a permanent, lakeside wedding venue with stunning vistas; scenic Lakeside Lawn perfect for receptions; iDeck – a new 3,000-square-foot terrace ideal for indoor / outdoor dining and entertaining; “Bar 91” 19th hole bar and grill; 40,000 square feet of self-contained conference and event space; and seven on-site restaurants and lounges including its acclaimed chef-driven Ironwood Steak & Seafood. The Spa at PGA National is a 40,000-square-foot oasis of tranquility featuring 32 treatment rooms and areas with 100 diverse treatments, the exclusive “Waters of the World” outdoor mineral pools, full-service salon, and relaxing lounge areas. Conveniently located within driving distance of major Florida population centers, the AAA Four Diamond resort is 15 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), one hour from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and 90 minutes from Miami International Airport (MIA). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your PGA National Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pga National Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- PGA National Resort & Spa Palm Beach Gardens, Florida