“Service par excellance”

Palm Beach Gardens Marriott
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Service par excellance”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

This is one of a very few hotels that provide such a high quality of service, that I felt that I was in a premier hotel in Europe. The staff was attentive to the point that I thought I was the only guest in the hotel. I was booked into this hotel by mistake, but I'll make sure our staff and Board will have it as a "must book" property.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
james k, Guest Relations Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this review, 10 November 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a kind review! We strive every moment to make every guest feel cared for, and welcomed. I'm happy that such a mistake as booking at the wrong hotel ended well, because of our exceptional service. Thank you so much again we hope to see you again soon, so we can keep providing such service!

Kind Regards
James Kenealy
Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Long Beach, New York
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I have been coming to the Palm Beach Gardens Marriott for many years. I am a gold elite Marriott Rewards member and stay at many many Marriotts.. I have to say that this particular hotel is my absolute favorite. General Manager Mark Baker treats us like family. The whole staff is exceptional. My recent stay was a short one but when we were here in February for over 3 weeks everything was also EXCELLENT. We are coming back here in February for at least 3 more weeks. My son and friends have also stayed here and feel the same way.
You can't beat this hotel

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent at this hotel
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Merritt Island, Florida
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I was attending training and someone else paid the bill, but this is a nice hotel and the staff is very helpful. I didn't eat in the restaurant but it seemed popular. My room was clean and well attended. I didn't notice the defects mentioned by the other poster. I noted that the staff was helpful to other guests as well. Check in and out was very easy and smooth. I slept better than I usually do when away from home.

Room Tip: Since this hotel is close to the Interstate and other businesses the views are limited. I was not bo...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
james k, Guest Relations Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this review, 14 October 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. Testimonies such as yours, is what we strive for as a team. We have a wonderful staff, that truly cares about each and every guest. It is so nice to hear that even on a trip strictly for training, you were able to get a good night sleep, and relax. Thanks so much again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,
James Kenealy
Guest Relations Manager.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I needed a Clean comfortable place to stay for 1 night. I trusted the  Marriott brand & because I have stayed at Marriotts in the past. I walked  to my room @ noticed hotel had some flaws I noticed hallway carpets were worn & looked dirty & wallpaper was peeling in a large area on the 4th floor. I felt my room was average but I noticed dust &dingy areas throughout the room carpet looked bad & room looked like it needed renovation. I was exhausted after a long Flight & decided to try to sleep.  I was lying in the bed  coughing sneezing.& the itchy sheets after a few hours of discomfort & a few loud banging noises in the hallway.  I looked behind bed & nightstand & noticed dirt & dust. I looked at the bottoms of my feet & they were very dirty from walking on the dirty carpet.  I called down to front desk to let them know & ask for a different room.  Desk clerk gladly came & dropped by a new key to a different room. The new room was not much better dirty old carpet dusty & itchy bed sheets   It was 2am & I didn't have much of a choice because I was too exhausted to look for another hotel. I stayed awake tossing & turning coughing & sneezing from dust. I managedto sleep a few hours but I feel very disappointed in The Marrriott Quality I will have to be more careful when choosing a hotel late night as this experience was very harsh due to the lack of sleep I got because of the comfort level of this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank Deven T
Washington, Dc
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Rooms were nicely decorated.. as was lobby. However, this was an OOOOOOLD hotel. Just a tired, old hotel. Nice staff, nediocre food, good service. But and old old old tired hotel.. no matter how they dress it up. Not quite worthy of the Marriott name.

Room Tip: Rooms away from a stairwell are best..
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank W_on_the_Road
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed here for three nights, September 2011. The hotel is a standard Marriott, clean and well taken care of. We did not eat at any of the restaurants or venture to "Club Safari" but it didn't seem too popular although we were there during the week so who knows. Room service was prompt but the food wasn't very good, especially after a few nights in a row. All in all, a clean, good nights sleep with nice ameniteies and we got a great rate on priceline.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Charlotte
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I recently stayed here for a large business conference and I was pleasantly surprised by the very high level of service. The staff involved in food service were friendly and efficient, and the housekeeping and support staff all were attentive to guests needs. Of particular note was the front desk staff, and the support they provided for business center needs. They were especially engaging and helpful, and assisted me with urgent printing and faxing needs. The hotel rooms are large and comfortable, updated beds and pillows are great. The pool and outdoor patio area are very nice. There is a good fitness center, with cardio equipment, free weights, benches, and mats. The treadmills are aged and probably should be replaced (one wasn't working when I was there), but there is a 3.5 mile running course (with a map provided by the hotel) right out the hotel and in the safe surrounding area.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business