This is an upscale hotel with a lobby bar, marble lobby, and golf store, among other amenities.
The rooms are pretty standard Marriott with those "heavenly beds" stuffed will all kinds of pillows and a soft, pillow-top mattress. Room amenities include plenty of outlets for your electronics, wifi (for a hefty $12.95/day fee), hair dryer, coffee, safe, etc. Pretty much what you'd expect of a place of this caliber.
It is not, however, too fancy as to be formal. You just won't find beach-goers, not too many families, and it will be quiet. It's more of a business hotel than a resort.
In fact, it's just off the freeway so it's pretty convenient to wherever you'd like to go except the beach, if you have or rent a car. I can't see it as a good place to spend a beach vacation as it's a good 5-10 miles to a good beach.
If you golf, this could be nice. It's right near PGA Blvd. and some courses there. The Gardens Mall (upscale) is a very short drive, as are the businesses in the area.
It's pretty suburban, to be sure, so there's not very much unique about the eateries or shopping. Lots of chain stores and restaurants repeat block after block.
Parking is free and they have a shuttle though I'm not sure where it goes. There's very little in walking distance. There's a bus out on PGA Blvd. but it's pretty inconvenient.
Although I like this hotel, it is beginning to wear. It's by no means shabby but here and there it needs a little updating, especially in the rooms. They keep the place immaculate and in good repair but that heavenly bed left me aching by morning. There were body indentations such that you couldn't quite settle correctly.
All in all, for what you pay online, it's quite a good value. If you walk in and pay the rack rate, well, it's way overpriced, but then again that's what keeps it from becoming a weigh-station or pit stop for a carload of kids with the parents.
I'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting Palm Beach Gardens for your next getaway or for business, Palm Beach Gardens Marriott is the starting point for every occasion. Infusing every stay with stylish accommodations and first-class amenities, relaxation abounds. Our close proximity to Jupiter Beach and upscale shopping creates endless options to accent every traveler's itinerary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Beach Gardens Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Marriott Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Florida