“Excellent Service, Staff and Location!”

Palm Beach Gardens Marriott
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We had the pleasure of staying here during the WWBA Perfect Game Baseball World Championship held in Jupiter, FL and the accommodations were outstanding - the hotel was full capacity during our stay and everything ran smoothly. The staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean and welcoming. All day long a large bowl of apples were on the reception desk. The location was great! many nice restaurants closeby Cheesecake Factory and Panama Hattie's. This beautiful Marriott would definitely be on our list for a repeat stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Deborah C, General Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Var6444;

Thank you for your review. We LOVE Perfect Game! The teams are so committed to the sport and very respectful of being in a hotel. We are glad to learn we made you comfortable and that you enjoyed your stay.

We do hope you will choose to stay with us again next year!! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Deborah and All!!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights a little while on a business trip and sadly, I did not find this hotel memorable at all! The rooms, lobby, other finishings, were all pretty "standard" 3-star. Not as fancy as some of the newer or newly renovated Marriotts but given its location, it is not unexpected. Good service, hospitable, not much more to ask for.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Deborah C, General Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear RNG1008,

I am so sorry that you found our hotel and service to be 'ordinary' and 'not memorable' . I understand that our Marriott is not of the newest design, but we do our best to keep it up to date and attractive (our lobby and dining areas were renovated last summer). This can be challenging when dealing within the confines of an established structure.
It is always our hope that our service and team of Guest Hosts is what keeps the shine on our guests experience. I do hope that you felt our Hosts took good care of your comfort while you were with us.

We do hope you will visit us again as we are constantly making changes to the hotel.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have stayed at this property on several occasions, usually on weekends. The rooms are very comfortable, clean, and well maintained. The front desk staff is exceptional and the property management is outstanding. Whenever an issue has risen throughout the years the staff has always immediately made it right. I am partial to the Marriott brand, this property in particular is one of my favorites when staying in the Palm Beaches.

Room Tip: I have stayed at this property dozens on times and have not receive a bad room location. Even the...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear GHPBI,
So kind of you to give us your review! It is great to hear from guests who have stayed with us on a regular basis that we are doing well and being consistent about it. Please know if there is anything you see 'out of whack' it is important to advise me or one of our Hosts.
We truly appreciate your loyalty and will work to deserve it everyday!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

The people staffing the PBG Marriot may be some of the best in the land!!! They took such good care of my wife and I, that it was like being a King & a Queen!!!!! Everyone was tremendous and the rooms were sparkling clean. I can't say enough good about the Hotel & it's staff!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank GolfCart3

Dear Golf Cart 3;

Thank you so much for your review. Our Hosts are so excited and motivated when they read reviews such as yours. Our only goal is to make our guests happy and have them return. It is truly a pleasure to serve our Guests and getting feedback such as yours makes it all worth while.
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Date of Stay: Sunday, September 22 - Thursday, September 26, 2013
Length of Stay: 4 Nights

In a nutshell, the Palm Beach Gardens Marriott is located in a perfect location, offering excellent rooms and amenities, along with absolutely exceptional customer service! This is truly the place that you should stay on your next trip to the Palm Beach Gardens -- or even West Palm Beach -- area!

Now, for my detailed review:

Upon arrival, I found ample parking directly in front of the property. This property offers free parking, which you will not find at many properties in South Florida. And, not only is the parking free, it is located directly in front of the main entrance allowing quick and easy access to the Main Lobby.

The Main Lobby has been recently renovated and looks very modern. Upon entry, I was immediately greeted by a very friendly Front Desk Agent. As soon as I provided my name, he instantly recognized my Marriott Rewards Silver Elite Status and treated me like royalty; many chains do not treat the lowest Tier Elite Members with such respect, and I found the level of service provided to be absolutely amazing. The Front Desk Agent checked me in very quickly and efficiently, and he informed me that my request for a High Floor Room, Extra Towels and Foam Pillows (as indicated in my Marriott Rewards profile) had been accommodated. I thanked him, and within a matter of moments I had reached my room on the 10th Floor.

This property has eleven floors, with the top few floors being reserved for Elite Level Guests and Concierge Rooms, with special key access required in the elevators. This provides Elite Level and Concierge Guests with extra privacy and extremely quite rooms, which is a very nice benefit. I had opted to spoil myself and booked a Suite; the Suites at this property are definitely worth the extra money, and I would highly recommend booking one.

I had been assigned Room 1011, and as soon as I walked in, I was truly excited to have booked a Suite; the room was massive! Upon entry, to your left is a wet bar area, complete with a small refrigerator, sink and a microwave. Additionally, there is a coffee maker with high end coffee and condiments. As you proceed into the room, there is a comfortable lounge chair and an extremely comfortable king sized bed. Just passed the bed, you will find a very large computer desk, along with ample electrical outlets. Behind the computer desk, and then along the same wall are large floor-to-ceiling windows, offering a beautiful view of South Florida. Between the two windows is an extremely plush and comfortable couch, facing a high definition television. Further into the room, you will find a large dining table, with seating for six people. Finally, there is a large bathroom; it is divided into two areas, a vanity and dressing area, separated from an additional room with a shower and a toilet. The bathroom is fully stocked with Marriott's high-end Bath & Body Works bath amenities, as well as plush towels. All-in-all, this Suite was extremely comfortable for my four-night business trip. I have attached numerous photos to this review so that you can see for yourself how excellent the Suites at this property truly are.

As for dining, this property offers an excellent restaurant and bar, the "Blue Fire Grille." Service is truly excellent, and the cuisine is most tasty. Additionally, as I had a large dining table in my Suite, I opted for Room Service on a few occasions; the room service was truly excellent, with food arriving quickly (less than 20-30 minutes on average) and still piping hot. Additionally, unlike many properties, the pricing of the Room Service Options was most reasonable.

Should you wish to dine off property, there are many absolutely amazing options nearby. This property is just down the road from a few excellent shopping and dining venues -- such as the Gardens Mall and Legacy Place Mall. Some of the dining options at those locations include: Moe's Southwest Grill, Cheesecake Factory, and the Capital Grille. This property truly is in the perfect location!

Additionally, I feel that I must comment on a few of the items in prior reviews.

First, as for the High Speed Internet at this property; it is extremely easy to connect to, and the speeds are remarkably fast. And, unlike many other comparable properties, High Speed Internet is actually FREE -- you do have the option of upgrading to "Premium" Service, but I found the basic service to be quite adequate.

Second, as for the comments related to the "Buckwild County Bar." It may have just been because I was not staying here during the prime weekend period, but I did not notice any noise or crowd related to this bar. And, even if it were open, the rooms offer excellent sound proofing and the parking lot is large enough that I do not see how people have experienced the issues previously mentioned.

All-in-all, the Palm Beach Gardens Marriott is a truly wonderful property, offering excellent rooms and truly top notch staff; the next time that your travels bring you to the Palm Beach Area, I would high recommend this property!

Room Tip: Request a High Floor Room for Better Views
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Deborah C, General Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Attorney Vin;
What can I say??! Your review is so kind and detailed and thoughtful, I wish I could be a guest here! We know we are not perfect, to be honest, no hotel is. A hotel's goal is to 'be all things to all guests' but the reality is to truly do everything you can to provide a guests with a friendly, caring, clean and comfortable visit. Your review is incredibly generous and I promise you we will all do our best to live up to it.
Thank you for being our guest and we hope you will have the opportunity to return so I may thank you personally.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I went to Palm Beach for a medical exam and wanted a low cost hotel close to the Doctor's office. They recommended this Marriott, at first I thought it would be too pricey but when I checked, it was the best in the area for that weekend.Flew in late Friday to Palm Beach International, took the "Go Shuttle" to the hotel, $19.00. You sign up at the counter in the airport, there is a 25 minute wait but a cab would have cost $55.00 and I didn't want the cost of a rental car. Hotel is located in a new business park area, looks great from the outside. There is a country and western themed dance hall next to the hotel, open until 4:00am. The hotel had a marble entry way, clean lobby, courteous staff. Room was clean, desk swiveled out so that you could look outside while seated at the desk. Hard and soft pillows on the bed. LED night lights on both sides of headboard. Microwave, small refrigerator and coffee maker. Bathroom had plush towels, shampoo, hair conditioner and body lotion. I couldn't figure out how to connect to the wi-fi, after a front desk phone call, I figured it out. Fitness Center had water and fruit for free, an updated elliptical machine that worked both legs and upper body. Also, good selection of dumbbells and one universal type machine. Pool looked clean and nice but I didn't use it, so that's all I know. The beach is a short drive away, but that wasn't what I was there for.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Ron H;
I enjoyed reading your review and the details you outlined. Thank you for taking the time to highlight your experience and share it with others. TripAdvisor has become a true 'voice' for the traveler and we appreciate your kind voice.
We hope we have an opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.

Have a great day, every day,

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Excellent in Marriott standards and traditions. Parking because of nightclub is annoying and I agree about the nasty valets. All else excellent.Close to I 95, but not much else. Mall a few minutes drive.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jjstives

Dear JJStives;

Your feedback is truly appreciated. The Buckwild Country Western Bar opened this past July and we have been working with them to ensure their valet does not inconvenience our guests. Please accept my apologies for any rudeness they projected and my assurance that this will be resolved.

Thank you for your kind words pertaining to the hotel and the team here.

Have a great day, every day!