Palm Beach Gardens Marriott
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$129
US$112
US$161
US$141
EmbassySuites.com
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$123
Hampton.com
US$149
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$157
Homewood
Inn of America(Palm Beach Gardens)
US$95
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
PGA National Resort & Spa(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$161
Cancelon
US$95
US$124
All reviewsthe concierge loungemarriott propertygeneral managerwould stay againhotel restaurantoff the highwaybit datedfitness centerfront desk staffcoffee makerlobby barshort driveshopping and restaurantsbusiness centerpropertiesmallflorida
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I stayed here January 3rd 2014. I was in town with my 83 year old Mother and rented two rooms. I asked for a low floor and that the rooms be close to each other. They ended up across from each other which was fine, but my Mother's room had a view of a wall and a I had a view of the roof, staring at ventilation shafts. Both rooms had filthy windows that you could hardly see out of. Mom had a room with a desk in it that looked like it was put in there 25 years ago and was in bad shape. My room when you sat in the middle of the bed it kind of sunk down in the middle while the rest of the bed on the front and back flared up. I woke up at 1:00 A.M. because a spider was biting me on my lip. The place was a little dusty and the bath tub was filthy and not cleaned very well. When I woke up the next morning and pulled the sheets down from the bed to get out of bed, there were blood stains on the top sheet. They apparently didn't do a good job in the laundry. I did call down about the rooms after we checked in but after only a few hours sleep, and long flight, then a drive from Miami, we didn't want to change rooms, but we should have never been given these rooms, especially in the condition it was in. Mom and I ate breakfast at the hotel. The price for a limited, and I do mean limited buffet was $16.50 which was too high for what they offer. Mom had oatmeal that was suppose to be hot, and was cold. The bacon and sausage was cold. Anyways, when I was checking out I informed Lucas, the front desk man but he didn't seem to care, because he checked us out of the hotel without offering any compensation what so ever. I told him I would make my comments to TripAdvisor and also Marriott Corporation. Lucas said, well sir, you didn't give me the opportunity to make it right. I said to him, you already checked me out so how could you make it right, then I left. About a little over an hour later I am on the Florida Turnpike driving to Orlando and my cell phone rings. It is the General Manager from the hotel telling me how sorry she was and how she was aware of the rooms and how they are slated for an upgrade soon. She offered me 10,000 Marriott points and a coupon for a couple of free nights back at her hotel. I told her I would not stay at her hotel ever again. Then we got cut off because I was in the middle of nowhere on the turnpike so I called her back. I said to her that since your going to give me 10,000 Marriott points and a free two night stay at your hotel, why don't you just give me the points and refund one of the rooms from our stay. She said no, she would not do that. I guess these people are just desperate to keep your hard earned money for a service they were suppose to provide and didn't. I know Marriott will not appreciate the way I was treated and I have already complained to them. I didn't realize until I made my comments here how many people have written bad reviews about this Marriott. Please do not stay here. It has terrible customer service.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room at this location before you stay and make sure you stay on a high floor
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert N
Deborah C, General Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Robert N,

I would like to thank you for your review of your experience and that you recognized that we attempted to make things right for you. Hospitality is a personal experience, with each guest having their own expectations. We are very sorry that we could not meet your expectations and your request for money as compensation. When we have situations where our guest may be disappointed whether it be because of the view out the window or a noisy neighbor, it is our goal to bring them back with our compliments so we can provide them with what they originally desired. I am very sorry that you would not accept our offer for the two complimentary nights as I am confident that you would have enjoyed your time with us. As a Marriott Rewards member, an offer of 10,000 points is earned by spending $1000.00 within Marriott Hotels and considered valuable towards purchases and room nights. I regret again that you did not want to accept this offer either as it would be very beneficial to future nights at Marriott.

I apologize that you are upset with us and feel that we did not handle this to your satisfaction. My only hope is that you do not allow this to reflect on your impression of Marriott as a whole and to continue to select Marriott's for your future plans.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Once again I am at my Favorite Hotel, The Marriott in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
My wife and I are treated like family. General Manager Deborah Carr and her staff make sure that all our desires met every day. I love all Marriotts and their other brands.
I have been to Marriotts all over the U.S. and Europe. This past summer we stayed at a Marriott AC Hotel in Florence, Italy. Very nice as were the Marriotts that we stayed in, in Paris, Nice, Rome, Barcelona, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, New York City etc.
BUT none of these hotels compare to the Marriott in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Rooms are great, Food is terrific, Fabulous Gym and Swimming Pool etc.
You all should try this hotel if you want to have a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: We like a quiet room with a city view
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Deborah C, General Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Hello Robert G!

Thank you for your kindness! You truly make us all feel happy when we read such nice things about our service, hosts and hotel.
We look forward to your return and hope to be your 'home away from home' whenever you are in the Palm Beach area.

Hope you are doing well!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

This is a nice hotel in a very upscale area. It is not top of the line but a good value for the area. I've stayed here a couple of times and the staff has always been very accommodating. The rooms are clean and spacious. I was surprised to have a frig in my room this time, nice touch. The bar downstairs is small, but nice. Service is a little slow, but the bartenders are very friendly. I ate breakfast in the restaurant and opted to not have the buffet (which is a good deal) and my food was hot and cooked to order. Service was quick and friendly. Air conditioners in the rooms are a little noisy, bed was very comfy. Easy access to I-95. Overall, an OK place to stay.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor if possible. Less street noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Deborah C, General Manager at Palm Beach Gardens Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Dear MNTraverler13,
Happy New Year!
Thank you for your kind review and for starting our year off with your feedback. We truly strive to meet all of our guests needs by providing comfortable, clean rooms and caring and efficient service. I am very sorry to read that the restaurant service was slow and will be certain to correct it with additional staffing when needed. The Chef thanks you for your compliments and happy to know you enjoyed a quality breakfast!
Wishing you all the best in our New Year!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Checking into this hotel in a very nice, up-scale neighbourhood was easy. A beautiful location and hotel, and about the same price as the dump I stayed in the previous night in Homestead. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the room was clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room. The higher the quieter. This hotel was very quiet, which is what I wanted. And it has room darkening curtains to ensure the light from the outside does not disturb.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear TAPPER7,

Your review is the gift we work for! Thank you for sharing your experience and for your kind thoughts. It is our intent to be here whenever you need us!

Wishing you a Healthy, Happy New Year 2014
All the best,

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The staff tries hard, but the rooms at this property are tired and sub-standard. They've remodeled parts of the hotel common areas, but the rooms themselves seem like they're from the 90s. Won't stay here again until they update the rooms.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear rttyal;

Thank you for sharing your comments about your visit. As you see, we are in the process of remodeling our hotel and have completed our lobby, restaurant, pool and parts of our ballroom. We are excited about moving 'upwards' to the guest rooms in 2014. We do hope you will visit us again and see the new additions.

Best Wishes,