As you enter you may think this is great, but when you settle in you find it is average especially when you factor in costs. The elevators are something from a horror movie - painted all black, no color and very drab. The rooms are in need of some spruce up. Work out room is in my mind small with a good amount of cardio equipment.
Fortunately or unfortunately I would stay again if I had to come to the area again. Everything in this area is very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting Palm Beach Gardens for your next getaway or for business, Palm Beach Gardens Marriott is the starting point for every occasion. Infusing every stay with stylish accommodations and first-class amenities, relaxation abounds. Our close proximity to Jupiter Beach and upscale shopping creates endless options to accent every traveler's itinerary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Beach Gardens Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Marriott Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Florida