We were driving down to Miami from North Carolina and decided we needed to sleep and would continue our. 1 1/2 hour jouney in the morning. We did a random GPS search for hotels close by our location and decided to go with Palm Beach Marriott. We were amazed by the price we paid for the night (under $100). The room was huge and had fridge and microwave which worked out really well. The room service was great and came quickly. Great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting Palm Beach Gardens for your next getaway or for business, Palm Beach Gardens Marriott is the starting point for every occasion. Infusing every stay with stylish accommodations and first-class amenities, relaxation abounds. Our close proximity to Jupiter Beach and upscale shopping creates endless options to accent every traveler's itinerary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Beach Gardens Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Marriott Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Florida