I stayed at this marriott 14 months ago and had trouble with the front desk at check in. I am Gold Elite and they told me there was no complimentary breakfast since it was the weekend. When threatening to go across the street to the Hampton, miraculously the clerk found breakfast certificates. I decided to give it another try. On checking in at noon, I asked the agent if, as a gold member, I could have a room on the concierge floor. I was told that since I was on a senior rate I could not. She gave me my room keys and I asked her about free breakfast, again since I was gold. She then told me I could go to the concierge lounge on thurs and fri but it would be closed on the weekend. So I then asked for certificates for the restaurant which she then grudgingly gave me. I then HAD to ask her on what floor the concierge lounge was located. Some welcome for a Gold Elite Member. The day I was one of the few on my floor that did not receive a paper. I asked the front desk why a gold member did not get a newspaper and was told it was because i didn't ask upon check in. Not the answered I was expecting and certainly did NOT know that I had to ask. I would have expected, "I am sorry I will get you one and you will be sure to receive them for the rest of your stay". Instead I got the ans, "we are out". After expressing my displeasure, he sent someone to the convenience store to pick up a USAToday for me. Clearly the front desk would get an "F" for their performance. The room was old but OK except that the double latch was about to fall of with its looses screws. The concierge lounge was a B+ as was the exercise room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting Palm Beach Gardens for your next getaway or for business, Palm Beach Gardens Marriott is the starting point for every occasion. Infusing every stay with stylish accommodations and first-class amenities, relaxation abounds. Our close proximity to Jupiter Beach and upscale shopping creates endless options to accent every traveler's itinerary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Beach Gardens Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Marriott Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott Florida