“Great place to eat!”
Review of Paddy Mac's

Paddy Mac's
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We invite you to experience for yourself an authentic Irish establishment that has food prepared by our fine Irish chefs with a unique blend of great Irish recipes and traditional fare. Paddy Mac's has been a highly respected bar and restaurant in Palm Beach Gardens for 18 years and we with our enthusiastic staff are striving to make it a memorable experience for you.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very nice, casual atmosphere. Outdoor seating is great for people watching. Food was excellent and great selection of beer and wine. This was our first time visiting Paddy Mac's, but we will go again for sure when we are in the area again!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I highly recommend Paddy Mac’s. The food, atmosphere and service are amazing. If you’re looking for something different definitely give this a try. And it’s absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Thank mediterraneanqu... .
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Ive been here a few times and the staff is ALWAYS super sweet and quick! The food is just amazing, my super fav? The Shrimp and Crab! To DIE for!... and I LOVE how its tucked away in the back.. I think Hugh may be the GM or the owner? But hes always got a smile and always says hi!! I may have only been here 3 or 4 x's but he treats me like I've been coming here forever..... :)

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We have been to Paddy Macs many times and have never been disappointed !! We were there again today and again it was great. My wife had the sea bass and I had a great prime rib dinner. Combine that with a pint of Smithwicks or two ( pronounced Smitticks..for you non-irishers) and a great Merlot for my better half and how can you go wrong! Try the 'Scotch Egg' for an appetizer..no there's no scotch in it!!

1  Thank JupiterDave
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Let it all hang out at this local pub that is a regular gathering spot for locals and visitors alike.
Bawdy jokes, ribald tales and frivolity lend to an authentic Irish pub experience fueled by carb-rich comfort food and perhaps a little too much spirits...but really why not..it's what you went there anyway.

1  Thank lapeach08