“Best froyo anywhere”
Review of Fro-Yotopia

Fro-Yotopia
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fro-Yotopia is located at Downtown at the Gardens.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best froyo anywhere”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My wife and I have been to several froyo places in different parts of the country. Whenever we finish we say something to effect of "it was good, but it's not froyotopia". We don't live in Palm Beach Gardens, but if we EVER drive by we have to stop, it's almost a tradition now. Needless to say, we love it there.

• Visited January 2014

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Still The Best”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My family and friends make a yogurt stop at least 3 times a week. I am not embarrassed to admit that I've been there sometimes twice in one day! The shop is always immaculate, the yogurt tastes and has the consistency of ice cream and Cheryl (who must sleep there) is the perfect addition that adds to the charm of this place. We were there today and will be back tomorrow.

• Visited November 2013
“One of my very favorite places!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I visit this establishment 2-3 times a week. I love the product. The yogurt is the BEST TASTING around. The service is great and it is so clean. I often take out of town visitors and friends' grandchildren. Love to sit outside and watch carousel and world go by. If you're visiting area, don't miss this great place. Best yogurt in town. Freshest toppings around

• Visited November 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good mix of flavors”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Always a great assortment of flavors.
Since they sell tokens to the carousel its always a great place to stop in for a snack.

Visited November 2013
Miami, Florida
“Number One For a Reason”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The first time we visited Palm Beach Gardens it was for a wedding. Before we arrived we checked with tripadvisor to help us plan our long weekend. Imagine our surprise when the number 1 restaurant was a yogurt shop! When we mentioned this to our family they knew the shop and it's owner well. As a matter of fact it was their intent to take us there. Now our curiousity was peaked. What could possibly be so different about this shop? Everyone has been to a yogurt shop and they are all the same. That's what you think! First impression, it was a Saturday night and the place was hopping literally! Cheryl and her staff exude a vibe that makes you want to stay and enjoy yourself. The place is immaculate and the product delicious and creamy. This is a well run business!
We were back a few weeks ago (that's why I'm writing this now) for another family event and when we went back to Fro Yotopia not only was Cheryl there but she remembered us, by name! Remarkable! Do we recommend this place? YES

• Visited August 2013