We stayed at Hampton Inn PBG for three nights in early March. We ended up here because the Embassy Suites was fully booked, but we were really delighted with the Hampton Inn's service and value. The staff was exceptionally friendly from the point we made a phone reservation up to the time we checked out.
We booked the "suite" because we had a small child and needed a separate space for her to go to bed, as well as a kitchenette to prepare meals for her. The separating wall between the bedroom and living room doesn't go all the way up to the ceiling, but we were warned about that when we made the reservation, and it worked out fine.
The rooms are clean and adequate but a bit oddly laid out - the bed is towards the front door, and the seating area towards the window, so if you have guests in your room it's a bit awkward. The suite also had a strange bathroom - with two toilets and only one sink. In general the rooms were fine, if a bit dark. But clean, which is what really mattered to us.
All other amenities, including breakfast, were typical Hampton Inn fare. The staff, however, went above and beyond to make us feel at home. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See how a reverence for nature and an appreciation for art co-exist harmoniously in the eco-friendly town of Palm Beach Gardens, the "green jewel" of Florida's Gold Coast and the "Golf Capital of the World". The Hampton Inn® hotel in Palm Beach Gardens strives to uphold this ambiance — and it's convenient. We are located within walking distance of a movie complex and shopping mall, and we sit only four miles from the beach. It's easy to appreciate the beauty of Palm Beach Gardens—just open your eyes. With almost a third of all the city's land devoted to "green" environmentally-friendly space, and a host of local sculptures and artistic curiosities dotting the cityscape, almost every square inch of this area is a sight to behold—and of course, it's all within minutes of our hotel in Palm Beach Gardens. Hit a few on one of the many lush golf courses in this home to the PGA (Professional Golfers' Association of America). Ask the friendly team at our hotel in Palm Beach Gardens for more tips on the local sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens Florida