and 1 more site!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
San Fransisco, CA
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

Great hotel, friendly staff. I will stay at this hotel again when I return to Palm Beach.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PBGDoubleTree, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
Thank you for your nice review, we appreciate the recognition of a job wel done and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Manny O'Neill

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Boynton Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

This is a nice local getaway place. We have visited here the past three years during Easter/Passover time. We love the breakfast especially when we were served by FitzRoy. His smile is a great way to start your day. Also, a shout out to Fermin and Zeydy. They work very hard and were very kind. They truly understands customer service. The cabanas are fresh and cleaned early each morning and they allowed us to stay by the pool with comfort without too much sun exposure. When we had a few issues over the past 3 years, management was very accomodating and cared about our comfort. The reason I only gave this hotel an average rating is because it is very dated and in need of renovations.

Room Tip: Ask what type of view your room will have to see if that is what you prefer.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GAtriptime
Thank you for your great review, your loyality to the hotel and especailly for recognization given the outstanding customer service you recieved from FitzRoy, Zeydy in our restaurant and Fermin in our housekeeping department, as they all work hard at provding our guests with a memorable experience.
I also want to note your comments, when you had an issue that we were "very accommoodating", as with any business, thing do happen and it is how you recover, that keeps our guests happy and returning to the hotel.
Again thanks for you comments and see you next year.
Jupiter Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

My Husband and I wanted to get away for one night for our Anniversay. I booked the romance package, which we knew included a bottle of champagne and a buffet breakfast. Boy, were we surprised when we walked in the room! Rose petals were scattered on the floor, and a heart shaped design of rose petals were on the bed, also a dozen red roses were waiting for us. Twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door. Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on a beautiful tray arrangement. We also had a romantic view from our balcony. The hotel went way beyond our expectations! The staff was very friendly, and the room was clean. We are thinking of doing it again next year.

Stayed April 2012
PBGDoubleTree, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Thank you for your kind review and I am happy we were able to exceeded your expectations for your anniversay, I will share your comments with our staff, as they work hard to provide our guests with a memorable experience and they will be happy to know they were successful in providing you with a special stay.
Thanks again and hope to see you next year...
New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

I'm puzzled by some of the positive reviews I'm reading about this hotel. Are people's standards that low? I stayed here for a couple of nights for a business meeting, and the rooms and hallways look like something straight out of the 1970's. Drab, dated and smelly. Room was acceptably clean, but my furniture was stained (gross), the bathroom tiles were old and splattered with paint, wall plates were falling off, and wireless Internet service was absolutely terrible. After I paid $9.95 for the "fast" internet, service was still spotty, and I when I called for Internet support, i got put on a long hold and then got cut off. Bathroom sinks and mirrors are very low, forcing anyone taller than 5'4" to bend down. Decent bar and ok pool area, but there's really nothing special about this hotel - Hilton needs to spend some money on this one. Find a new Hampton Inn and you'll do much better. Executive meeting center is newer and much nicer - no complaints there.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and I apologize we were not able to place you in one of our updated rooms, which would have provided you with a positive experience. I also apologize for the condition of your room, and I have our engineering staff checking our rooms, so we can address the issues you stated in this review. We appreciate your comments, as they will help us improve our guests experience and I hope to have the opportunity in the future, to show you that we can provide you with a memorable stay.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

We have been vacationing here year for the last 4 years. The hotel is fabulous! Great, friendly staff that makes you feel so welcome every day. Special thanks to Sandra at the reception desk and Fitzroy in the restaurant. They are a true testament of excellent customer service and going above and beyond every day! The pool area is clean and very attractive with the lovely cabanas, the rooms are great, the food is fantastic and the staff very professional and always friendly. Would highly recommend this hotel and will come back for sure!!!!!

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for this great review and I want you to know, we will be having our monthly Employee Appreciation Luncheon, and be assured I will have your review displayed in our ballroom screen for all the staff to see, that their commitment to 100% Guest Satisfaction is being recognized by one of our valued guests. On behalf of the DoubleTree staff , again thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and we look forward to being your host on your next trip to the Palm Beach Gardens area.
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

I visited this hotel during my sister’s wedding this past weekend.

PROS:

-The rooms were clean, and bed was comfy.

-The lobby and common areas were well appointed and stylish.

-The pool was warm, and the hot tub was nice and hot.

-The food we had at the wedding was the correct temperature, and was tasty.

-The staff serving food at the wedding was relatively efficient and quick.

-This is an ideal location for business travelers due to its conference areas and proximity to I-95.

-The per person charge for a wedding is a fantastic deal.

-The covered outdoor area made for a nice wedding ceremony location.

-The hotel was okay with us setting up food for our own little party, the night before the wedding.

CONS:

-The check in clerk, Shawn was absolutely rude, and almost borderline angry. My sister made bags for those checking in. These bags were to be given to wedding guests who stayed at the hotel. When I saw my name attached to one of the bags, I asked him if I could have it. He looked at me like I insulted him. I was not the only victim of his negative vibe. Many of those who stayed at the hotel for my sister’s wedding had the same complaint about this particular employee.

-The pool’s towel racks went empty, frequently.

-The towels at the pool are the size of pillow cases, and they smelled like they had never been washed.

-This place is near a highway, so there are no great views, and it is not really geared as a resort.

-The bathroom counter top in our room was crazy low to the ground. I assumed it was for disabled guests.

-The AC in our room was rather noisy.

-No Dunkin Donuts is near this hotel.

For a vacation, I wouldn’t stay here, but it was perfect for a wedding or business travel. Besides, Shawn, the rude check-in clerk, the hotel is pretty decent.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that overlooks the pool. Otherwise you're stuck looking at I-95.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

I handled my sister's wedding this past Saturday for about 90 guests. The event turned out fabulous!
The hotel was booked solid, with 20+ rooms occupied by wedding guests. Every guest I spoke with stated their room was beautiful. The biggest compliments received were the friendliness of the front desk staff and the amazing breakfast buffet. My personal room reservation had a bit of an issue, probably due to my own error in not rembering what name I'd booked under, but the gentleman helping me dealt with my crazy hurried explanation with a smile and had me in a room in no time.
Jose (Banquet Manager) and staff were awesome and so friendly and efficient during the actual event. What really impressed me is even though we encountered a few minor snafus here and there (totally expected during a large event) the banquet staff was on top of it and anticipated the next move to make it right. The servers were having a good time, smiling and even broke into a little dance periodically. We requested a gluten free meal and kids meals, those all arrived hot and fresh from the kitchen just as the other guests were headed to the buffet. The buffet was refreshed within seconds, there were always attendants standing at the ready to assist.

I booked this hotel based on the beautiful grounds, excellent reviews from Cardinals who have stayed (DT is Spring Training accommodations), and the competitive pricing offered. I would definitely book this as a venue again and recommend to anyone considering their event here.
I will also mention DT is within walking distance to Publix (local grocery store), CVS, and several restaurants including Outback and Paddy Macs. Close driving distance to the Gardens Mall, Downtown at the Gardens, Midtown Gardens, Roger Dean Stadium and Abacoa Town Center,
and plenty of other places that would take a while to list.

• Stayed March 2012