“The employees at the bar are amazing!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I had to write a review because the employees at the bar are awesome! They provide great service and are very professional! We have stayed here for over a month and they have become like friends to us. Both JULIAN PARRAGA y JUAN CARLOS PINTO are great at their job, and are also amazing people! They have made our long extended stay so much better for us, and made us feel at home! We like coming here mostly just because of them.

Stayed: July 2014
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

As always we greatly appreciate our guests taking the time to share their experience both with us and other travelers on TripAdvisor. We were pleased to hear that the staff of the hotel exceeded your expectations, and particularly folks such as Julian and Juan Carlos at the bar.
Again, thank you for your time to review the property, and we hope that you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach Gardens area.

glenn.spanier@hilton.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,190)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This place looks very nice in the lobby area. Rooms are nothing special and needed some maintenence. All of the doors were sticky and had a very small refrigerator. A small frige is better than no frige. Convenient location for shopping. WiFi was marginal.

Room Tip: Get a garden view because the other side of the hotel backs up to route I-95.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations in the area of room and internet quality. We hope you continue to use the DoubleTree Brand wherever your travels may take you, or with us if your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach Gardens area. Have a great weekend, and thank you.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

When I check into the hotel, the desk person asked if I really needed the sofa bed in my room. I stated that I didn't and would switch rooms as long as it was comparable. I had booked a king w/sofabed with garden view. When I get to my room, I am looking out on the parking lot. I called down to the front desk and was informed that he didn't see anything on my reservation regarding a garden view. I pulled up my reservation and called back and read him what it said. He then said that the only room he had left with a garden view was on the first floor right next to the lobby and I wouldn't want that. When I asked to speak with the manager, low and behold, there was a room available and we were moved. The problem with this is that I shouldn't have had to waste an hour and half of my time to get what I reserved. This is what is called POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed that your visit with us was not as pleasant as we all would have liked. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it allows us to perfect our service moving forward. Our deepest apologies for the lack of customer service from the desk agent that checked you in. We have addressed this issue with the agent about paying attention to the room type booked, and were glad to hear that the manager on duty was able to correct this for you.

Thank you for your time to review the property, and hope we can again rebuild your trust in us for any future visits to the Palm Beach Gardens area.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here for a baseball tournament this past weekend. Location is convenient, right next to I-95, close to Florida Turnpike. Plenty of malls, restaurants close by. Rooms are decent, showing their age. Showers were phenomonal.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Greetings and thank you for sharing such wonderful remarks both good and bad about your most recent stay. We are glad that we had such a positive impact and hope the kids had a blast during the baseball tournament.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed in the handicap accessible room and found it ok, but showing it's age. Tried the WiFi for several days and it was almost non-functional. Even paid the $10 upcharge for so called "Hi-Speed" and still couldn't get above 1 meg download speed using speed-test. Called front desk and they tried to connect me to AT&T customer support but sent me to the wrong place and I was left on hold for the wrong department. The whole process was odd as it isn't my job to sit on hold to fix the hotel's problems. AT&T found an issue on AT&T's side and said they would fix it, but never did. I finally setup my cell phone into a mobile hot-spot so my daughter could watch her shows online after having surgery. Ended up paying to fly home early as we found just sitting in the room with the basic tv package the hotel offered wasn't going to work for us. Being as we were there post-surgery it was important for us to be able to rest up and pass the time online. For 99% of the world this wouldn't be an issue, but for this trip for us it was.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us about your most recent stay here at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations in the area of internet service, and sorry that the staff was not more informative on why they needed to transfer you to AT&T for assistance. Due to the many different devices out there, and the different browers and setting it is more productive to have an expect with the company to assist guests with their devices when have connectivity problems. We hope you will continue to us the DoubleTree Brand wherever your travels may take you.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Greeted with a friendly smile and a warm cookie. DoubleTree delivered exceptional service during my stay. Personable staff that enjoyed being employed at this hotel. Room service and Shuttle service were at their utmost quality. And, I thoroughly appreciated the wait staff at The Oz and Fusion restaurants going the extra mile to fulfill my dietary requests. I highly recommend DoubleTree by Hilton to anyone that is upgrading their skills and/or at the discretion of business meetings. Thank You.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank Anita C
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share not only with us, but with other TripAdvisor readers about your wounderful stay. Many time we only hear the negative side of an individual's stay, so again thank you for sharing such wounderful remarks and we look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens when you return to this area. Have a great July 4th Holiday.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The rooms in this hotel are nicer than those at the PGA and the staff at the Doubletree is much nicer. There are several restaurants across the street and several that deliver as well. Warm cookies and a Starbucks in the lobby. I almost always stay here. My room was not old and was clean.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask if you are in the "C" building so you will know where to park. The balco...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bbwisblessed
glenn s, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience both with us and other travelers on TripAdvisor. We are pleased that your guest room exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed our warm DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Walnut cookie and our lobby Starbucks.

Again, thank you for your review of our property, and we hope you will stay with us again when you return to the Palm Beach Gardens area. We hope you have a great week.