“Always a pleasure to stay there”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
Melbourne, Florida
“Always a pleasure to stay there”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I frequently stay at the Doubletree in Palm Beach Gardens, and it is always a pleasure to stay there. What impresses me the most is the comfort of the bed. I don't think there's another hotel that has a bed more comfortable. The internet is free which is a big plus. And the warm cookie is always a treat.

The only down side of the Doubletree is Starbucks doesn't open until 7:30 on Sunday morning. I'm usually out of there by 6:30... I do miss my Starbucks.

1 Thank Scuba-Obsession
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for sharing such wonderful comments about your most recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. We also thank you for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor readers since many times we only hear the negative comments from guests.
We hope you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach Gardens area, or with DoubleTree hotels no matter where your travels may take you.

glenn.spanier@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel in palm beach gardens. Don't be afraid of the location right next to the US95 as we couldn't hear it at all. Very nice and friendly staff. I strongly recommend to take the breakfast offers as they are a very good deal for just $10 extra. Every day fresh fruits, pancakes, French toast , eggs etc and if wanted you got your omelette or other egg meals. The pool area was ok but we didn't stay there for the pool. There are for sure hotels with nicer pool areas but this one was enough after a long day in the Everglades or in one of the outlets malls.
Best thing for our son was the warm complimentary cookies which you could get at the reception.

Thank you Hilton Hotels!

Stayed August 2014
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for sharing such wonderful comments not only with us, but with other TripAdvisor readers. We were glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that your son enjoyed the famous DoubleTree Chocolate Chip cookies. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach Gardens area.

Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very clean, very friendly & overall pleasant place. Nice bar & pool. Close to other restaurants and shops. Plenty of parking. I enjoyed my stay & will stay again. I was there on business but I would stay there for pleasure.

Room Tip: Just ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing such great comments about your most recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. It is wonderful to hear such positive comments about not only the facility, but also the hotel staff. We hope you continue to use the DoubleTree Brand no matter where your travels may take you.

Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Located on PGA Boulevard in Palm Beach Gardens this hotel is quite large and in reasonably good condition. It's obviously an older building with lower ceilings than one would find in a newer hotel (the bathroom ceiling was only 7 feet high). The room was very spacious though the furniture and fixtures were a bit worn and outdated. That said, the TV was relatively new and the reception was better than I've experienced in most other hotels.

The property has a nice swimming pool and lounge area, and there is ample guest parking around the hotel. I did not visit the Executive Meeting Center so cannot comment on that facility.

The breakfast buffet was ample and eggs to order are included.

The hotel is only about a mile from the upscale Gardens Mall and the PGA Resort.

1 Thank Jeff C
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your most recent stay with us at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens, but also with other TripAdvior readers. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for staying with us. We hope you continue to use the DoubleTree Brand wherever your travels may take you.

Newark, Delaware
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Due to business trip I stayed there 2 times. It has the good location,clean rooms and also have complimentary shuttle service shopping within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. The front desk service is very friendly. It's a nice hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Its great to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your most recent stay with us at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your comments with other TripAdvisor readers.

Aurora, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had a totally wonderful experience at this hotel. It's clean, updated, great pool area with cabanas. The staff is attentive and very polite. The beds were very comfortable. The 3 mile radius free shuttle service is super.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share such wonderful comments about your most recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. It is always great to hear that we exceeded an individuals expectations, and that you shared them with other TripAdvisor readers since many time we only hear the negative aspects.

South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I booked 2 nights for my birthday weekend just for myself to get away, relax and be spoiled. Mission accomplished! I'm a Hilton Honors member and knew to expect a nice stay at a Hilton property. Upon check-in I was upgraded to a room with a nice view of the gardens area including a waterfall and pond and the pool area. The room had a decent balcony with room enough for 2 chairs and a table. My room was very clean and had everything I needed. I went downstairs to the bar area and ordered a mai tai - which was delicious! I ordered room service dinners both nights and both times everything was wonderful. The filet mignon the first night was slightly overcooked, but that wasn't a big deal. It was tender and delicious. The second night the Classic Cobb salad was divine! Unfortunately I didn't try their desserts while I was there, but their room service menu is awesome and everything I tried was perfect. The bed was very comfortable also. No problems with any plumbing, had great hot water and water pressure. I spent Saturday lounging by the pool in one of their delightful covered day beds reading a book, and before I knew it I had been there all day. They have fresh towels by the pool for use and the pool itself was nice. There was also a jacuzzi outside by the pool, but it was hot out and I didn't use it. I had lunch poolside on Saturday - a delicious chicken caprese sandwich. The staff were all very courteous, friendly and helpful. Whatever you needed, all you had to do was ask! The only slight bump I had was the fact that I added a second night when I arrived for my 1 night. I was told I'd be in the same room for both nights and wouldn't have to move. However, upon arriving back to my room Saturday afternoon from the pool, my key did not work. So, with my hands full I had to go back downstairs to the front desk and have them re-activate my key. This was a small inconvenience but a bit aggravating nonetheless. Overall I loved my stay and would definately stay here again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
glenn s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful comments about your most recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree Palm Beach Gardens. Many times we only hear the negative things from guests, so thank you.

glenn.spanier@hitlon.com