“Average”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Average”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I have been there for sushi to take away
The waiter was kind but didńt tell me sushis I have choosen were spicy.
Nothing exceptionnal

Visited May 2014

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Small Family run quality spot w a nice variety of food in PGA locale”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We have been many times and always are satisfied.it is not amongst the very best sushi and pan Japanese food, but is consistent and above average with a variety of dishes,

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank H H
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Perhaps, for the price, the best Sushi/Sashimi Japanese restaurant in the area. Absolutely outstanding items from the Sushi bar!! The jumping shrimp app. is well worth ordering. Boats are thoughtfully prepared. Sessemi Tuna is delicious! Several visits have never disappointed! A very welcoming, homey feel. Outstanding!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank 1sandwedge
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Best Sushi in Florida”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have eaten at Ebisu many,mant times. The sushi is always incredibly fresh and the portions are quite large. The steak teriyaki is awesome, great dumplings and awesome bbq ribs. No matter what you try on the menu, your palate will be pleased. The staff is so friendly and wonderful. Great service. Very reasonably priced and as an added bonus, If you get there before 7:00 pm, almost everything is 1/2 price. A great choice for dining.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank 720garys
Hobe Sound, Florida
“Amazon Voucher”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We only go out for dinner on occasion but when we do it's for Sushi. I have eaten at every north county Sushi venue and buying a $40 for $20 voucher on Amazon we had high hopes.

The meal was really substandard... and unfortunately the service was underwhelming at best. When the bill came our blatantly inexperienced waiter presented me with a full price check minus any drinks. I told him to take another shot at getting it correct. He did and this time got it correct.
To pay the tab easily added 20 minutes to the otherwise lackluster dinner with the display of the poorest level of service skills I've seen in any venue, anyplace on earth.

Atmosphere is very nice, some great fish prints adorn the walls. I'm not going to suggest the place to find the best Sushi as they are always busy and wouldn't want to make them any busier, but I would avoid this place, coupon/voucher or not. The fact they've been in this location for many years has no real merit... the experience we had last night will not to be forgotten. What's the validity of food and service being good 20 years ago?

Am I simply disgruntled and never to be pleased. Absolutely not. My wife and I enjoy our Sushi to the point we served it to our wedding guests. Our favorite place went out of business years ago but still have a great local venue, we simply felt this would be another chance to explore. Fell well short of our expectations. I'm also guessing when you use a Voucher from Amazon you get a discount but hat also pertains to the quality and quantity of your meal. The service obviously was discounted also.

• Visited January 2014