“Best cafe con leche”

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Love this go to for South American food
The coffee delicious
Soups great, quesadillas excellent
It’s my go to for quick easy bfast lunch or dinner .
Nice staff and prices !

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

From the art to the music, service, and food; this restaurant is very real.
We tried something a little different for our Saturday lunch; and my pork burrito was very good and ample portions!
Hubby had the shrimp fajitas and he was delighted!
He loves their lentil soup and fried yucca.
( I was disappointed at the $2.00 uptick for the garlic sauce that usually comes with it)

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

El Sabor serves authentic Latin American dishes from family recipes. Reasonably priced, fresh tasty food and friendly service.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We have been to El Sabor sever times over the last few years and always found it nearly empty. The food and service was always good and the prices fair. We figured that we were among the few that felt as we did about the place.

Anyway, when we arrived early evening, the place was almost full. The other thing was that we were the only people there that did not speak Spanish. We ordered our meals and live entertainment began. There was a couple, he played keyboard and she sang and was dressed in what looked like a Mexican costume. She was quite good and went around the restaurant and took pictures with all the "mothers" using her props, a serape and a sombrero.

It was a fun evening. The food was good. I had paella and my wife had a shrimp dish with rice, beans, and plantains.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner

What I liked:
-Service is great.
-Food is served quickly.
-Food is fresh.
-Parking is plentiful outside in the plaza
-Prices are more than fair

Will I return? Absolutely