Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Palm Beach Gardens Marriott(Palm Beach Gardens)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsgold's gymfull kitchenstrip mallroger dean stadiumgas stationspring traininglight dinnerbeer and winesafe areahome away from homesmall kitchenjupiter areabreakfast and dinnergreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastevery morningrestaurants within walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2013

A well run hotel. Lots of staff, place is kept clean. Great plaza with lots of great stuff in walking distance. Food options, CVS, an urgi-care. There is plenty of parking on-site. Just about anything you need is in walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Thank you so much for your great comment. We take tremendous pride in our Service Culture. We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2013

We stayed here for a week while going to some baseball spring training. The location is terrific for that - the hotel even runs a shuttle but it is possible to walk to Roger Dean Stadium. Plenty of restaurants/bars close by - lots of variety. Hotel has breakfast and dinner every day!! Such a deal for anyone but particularly families. Close to McArthur State Park (beautiful) and other beaches. Take the Jupiter lighthouse tour. Come back and relax by the pool (one down point - very small pool). Then to the lobby for Happy Hour and dinner. Watch out for karaoke night - there are some talented people working at Homewood Suites. Room was great for us and our son. Full kitchen!! (not that we really used it although there is a grocery across the street) We had a ground floor room - I would request that if possible. Thanks to all the staff for a wonderful time. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2013

Cathy, thank you so much for your great review and comments. I hope you will come back and see us soon and yesssss, I LOVE Mac Arthur State Park and Beach! My favorite spot.

I will share your comments with Ownership and fellow team members. See you soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Check out this wonderful getaway hotel. Homewood Suites in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
1.) Friendly and helpful employees.
2.) Clean and modern accommodations.
3.) Great food and of course the MUST HAVE...great bar and atmosphere!
4.) Good times, Good Fun, Good Service what else do you need?

We didn't use the spa so I can't comment either way on that.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Keith - thank you so very much for your comments. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2013

The Homewood Suites in Palm Beach Gardens is one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed at – and we have done a lot of traveling. They have a nice pool surrounded by palm trees, which makes for a great view as you lounge in the sun. Next to that is their putting green.

I like the nice big suites, décor and color scheme as well as the location; you can walk to many things including restaurants, convenience store and CVS Pharmacy.

Whenever I read a hotel tout that they “make you feel like home” I wonder why—I want to feel like I’m on vacation. Well I finally found a place that makes me feel like I’m home, only way better-- and that’s a vacation.

It’s a great place to stay. The staff is really friendly, they smile and speak to all the guests. We were on an extended business trip and I was impressed that many called me by name. This is from the front desk to the housekeeping staff.

The management takes their guests into account and tries to do anything they can to make them feel special and insure they have a great stay.

They even had a karaoke night for the guests with many members staying late after their shift was over and participating. The general manager has a fantastic voice—as do several of the employees-- which added to the fun and she got many of the guests involved.

If you work it right, you really don’t have to spend a lot of money on dining out. Mon-Fri the dinners are free, and what a treat to have someone cook a homestyle meal without having to get dressed up and wait in lines. This makes the Homewood Suites better in my opinion than staying at a condo.

Every morning we got a hot breakfast and it worked out great for us as we were trying to watch our carbs. There is always an egg dish and usually a meat with it. I much prefer this than the other hotels that say they have “free breakfast” but it’s usually those pastries with the fruit in the center.

The Homewood Suites at Palm Beach Gardens is just a great hotel and if you stay there you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Sally you Rock!!! And I mean that! Thank you for your awesome review and for lending us YOUR great voice at Karaoke! Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! See you soon and PS - Happy Anniversary again to you and Rob! You both are awesome!

Reviewed 21 February 2013

The staff was so friendly and accommodating and the building was always spotless, quiet, and relaxing. The rooms were always immaculate and smelled fresh. The location is great and there are a few restaurants in short walking distance (try Burger Bar, its awesome! they also do their room service through Burger Bar) as well as a grocery store and convenience store. Every room has a fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, and eating area. They also have a shuttle at the hotel that will take you wherever you want to go within a 5 mile radius (such as the beach!). Would def stay here again - highly recommended.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 320 and that one is right on the corner so you only have one neighbor instead of one on each side. Doesnt matter much though because the rooms are very quiet/private. We never heard our neighbors.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great reviews!!! We hope to be hosting you again soon!