“Great stay at the Homewood Suties”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Fort Collins, United States
“Great stay at the Homewood Suties”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Despite a couple of minor inconveniences easily worked around by the helpful staff, I had a wonderful and worry free stay. The breakfast and weekday dinners were more than expected, the facility was very clean, the location extremely convenient to dining, sundries, vacation type experiences.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Thank you so much for your great review. We hope to host you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Finnish first
Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stay here regularly as I travel to the area for work. It's become my home away from home and I'm glad it is. Great staff and the hotel is always clean, quiet, and comfortable. You can walk to lots of dinning too. And it's good proximity to I-95. In all, an ideal place to stay in Palm Beach Gardens.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Dear Jeffrey;

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our Staff surely appreciates being recognized and I will be sure to share your comments with them as well as Ownership.

We hope to be hosting your soon.
Roswell, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I was in a non-smoking room that smelled like smoke. I've been at this hotel before without any problems, but the odor was bad this time. I wasn't sure when I first checked in of the source, but it was very noticeble when I unpacked at home and my gown and robe smelled like smoke too.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Lisa B
lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Thank You for your response. I will share your comments with other Team mates and Ownership. We hope to see you again soon.
Mount Kisco, New York
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I always stay here when in Palm Beach Gardens, very convenient and reliable, nice suites with full sized refrigerator, 2 burner stove and microwave. Convenient to Publix across the street, good restaurants a short walk into the strip mall and a CVS. Very good staff and a decent breakfast.

1 Thank lizzlebet
lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 14 April 2013
Hello Fellow New Yorker! Thank you for your great review! This is will be shared with fellow team members and ownership! We hope to host you again soon!
Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed 6 April 2013

The hotel is very conveniently located in an area that is close to shopping and within walking distance of restaurants. There are three or four restaurants that are a two minute walk from the hotel. The room was exceptionally clean, quiet and staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms are suites so the bedroom is separate from the sitting room. The sitting room is large and very comfortable with an adjoining kitchenette. The hotel must be fairly new because it is in great shape. Overall we had a great experience.

1 Thank Richard N
Hello! Thank you for your great review and for being so detailed about our local amenities and our award winning cleanliness standards! This is worth sharing with fellow team members and ownership! We hope to host you again soon!
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Great service, clean, secure and superb value! Staff is awesome and accommodating. Gave me early check in-way early, and late check out and did it with a smile. Nice recommendation for restaurants in the area also.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank James T
Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to serve you and I am glad we could accommodate your request for early check in and a later departure. Your comfort and satisfaction is our goal and when possible we will always accommodate our family members. We hope to host you again soon!
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Stayed here on business for several months. The staff is incredible- The dining staff is so attentive! I was always greeted, the table set for me and I was brought a beverage of my choice. If I was running late at night, a plate was set aside for me. The front desk staff always helped with my requests. The manager is fantastic and made herself available whenever I needed anything. The rooms are spacious and my room had excellent internet access. Like any hotel, guests slam their doors and that could be heard when I was in the kitchen area, but at night with the bedroom door closed, there was virtually no noise issues at all. The hotel is very clean, the rooms have all necessary amenities, like dishwasher soap and paper towels. The pool is always spotlessly clean and it is warm, too. On a cool night it felt great to swim in the warm water.
Thank you for a great stay~ I'll be back!

Room Tip: The fifth floor is the smoking floor but you can't smell cigarette smoke~ and I am a fanatic abo...