“Outstanding!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Medfield, Massachusetts
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Hotel is very clean and modern. Located near many great shops and restaurants. Is 1.2 miles from Spring Training baseball facility. This was my first stay at a Homewood Suites and I loved having a full kitchen, living room and we were lucky enough to be upgraded to 2 bedrooms and 2 baths so the kids had their own room. Breakfast is weak, but I would still stay in a Homewood Suites over a Hilton Garden in (which has a great breakfast) because the condo type room is so much nicer especially is your stay is several days. Don't get me wrong I really like Hilton Garden Inn's also, but I would always pick Homewood Suites first if I had the choice.

• Stayed February 2014
lizoliver, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Thank you for your great review! We hope to host you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Finnish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed 5 nights in a two bedroom, two bath suite. The rooms were very comfortable, the kitchen was well equipped, and the towels were plentiful and plush. The staff was very warm and friendly, especially those who staffed the free breakfast in the morning, and the "welcome reception" from 5-7 on weekdays. Actually, the reception was more like dinner--meat, vegetable, side and salad--and came with complimentary beer or wine. Lovely lobby with a wall of water. Small outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees adjacent to the parking lot. Part of a shopping center with restaurants, a spa, drug stores and a Publix grocery within easy
walking distance. The only complaint I had was that the maid didn't clean out the bathroom sink for 3 days in a row, but otherwise the rooms seemed clean. Would definitely stay here again if I had more than 2 in our group.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Kim S
Thank you for your great review. We hope to host you again soon!
Humacao, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The room was great! The staff was great! The location was great! We received breakfast every morning and dinner Monday-Thursday. I can't say a bad thing about this "hotel"...aka, our home away from home. ;)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank acurland
Thank you for your great review! I am happy we were able to exceed your expectations..... this is what we strive for! Thank you again and we hope to host you again soon!
Van Noys, United States
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Excellent location, good amenities and very clean hotel Opposite a mall and shopping areas, number of very good restaurants. Convenient parking and very secure environment. Complimentary breakfast better than most and with good selection of breakfast foods

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Colin C
Thank you for your great review and yes, too bad you could not stay longer to enjoy more of what the Village has to offer! We do hope that you are able to visit with us again soon!
Richmond Hill, New York
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Clean, well-furnished hotel suites. Quiet. Reasonable breakfasts included. Didn't use the pool or the gym (which is small and no free weights just a few machines) but complimentary use of Gold's Gym nearby is included.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your great review. We hope to host you again soon!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I arrived at the Homewood Suites on a Friday Morning. I needed my dry cleaning done. I arrived at the front desk a little after 9am. I asked to turn in my dry cleaning and was informed that dry cleaning had already been picked up for the day. I explained that I really needed to get my clothes dry cleaned. Without hesitation the front desk assistant Brittany called the dry cleaning servvice to request an additional pick up for my clothes. This was excellent customer service and really made a difference in my Stay. I am a Hilton Diamond member and stay at hilton properties all over the world. This was one of the best examples of customer service I have expericenced

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent