Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
Florida
“A++++++ Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

This hotel was amazing. The lobby is beautiful with the swan pond. Our children loved feeding the swans. The complimentary breakfast far exceeded our expectations with the omelette and breakfast sandwiches made fresh upon ordering. The complimentary happy hour from 5:30 to 7:30 is another added bonus. Be sure to visit John the bartender in the Vedera dining area as you will become friends with him before you depart. He definitely has customer service skills and is a great asset to the property. I highly recommend this hotel whether traveling alone or with family. The location is perfect with many shops just around the corner. A+++++++++++

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Florida City, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

We enjoyed our stay very much. It's so nice to have the happy hour with Beetovan and Bach before heading out to dinner. The shopping nearby was very close with very highend shops.
the front desk staff was both attentive and courteous. Parking is in a parking garage on the north side of the hotel (shared by the adjacent bank building), spaces are not well marked and the garage. the front desk staff was both attentive and courteous. Parking is in a parking garage on the north side of the hotel (shared by the adjacent bank building), spaces are not well marked and the garage the front desk staff was both attentive and courteous. Parking is in a parking garage on the north side of the hotel (shared by the adjacent bank building), spaces are not well marked and the garage

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
kissimmee, florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

These are the two words I think of, when I consider my 2 night stay at the Embassy Suites. To begin with this is a fabulous upscale hotes with two swans in the pond of the hotel lobby. Everything about this hotel is Excellent!!!! I am so happy because.....guess what!!!!! FORGOT MY WEDDING BAND AND RING IN THE BATHROOM ($3,000.00) value and the house keeper on for room 607 turned it in...I believe her name is Angela!!!She was so friendly to be begin with, when we were leaving she was like...hope u enjoyed your stay have a wonderful day! At that time I had no idea if forgot my wedding band and ring, it was 2 hours later when I was on 95 that i remembered. I then called the hotel and spoke to Ruby the manager...she said yes Mrs White it was turned in by the house keeper and it is in the safe and we will ship it to you!!!! What kind of honesty and integrity have I been blessed with in such a cruel world! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I AM SURE TO SEND HER A REWARD IMMEDIATELY!!!!! THIS HOTEL IS 5 STARS!!!LET ME NOT FORGET TO MENTION, THE MANAGERS RECEPTION WITH FREE DRINKS AS WELL AS THE COOKED TO ORDER BREAKFAST IS FANTASTIC...GO EMBASSY!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alinaw
Jupiter, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

Lobby is bright, open, and clean, but that's where the positives end.

Rooms - Dirty walls; worn soiled carpet with big stains; nothing but closet-type accordian shutters separating the "rooms" within the suite; keycard access to the room was unreliable at best, and it usually took anywhere from 1 - 5 minutes to finally get the key to work. Coffee maker didn't work. Bathroom was cramped, with a very low ceiling and an old-school heat lamp overhead. A/C couldn't keep up with the Florida heat....and our stay was in December.

Breakfast Service - ok so it's free, but.....nowhere near enough seating to accommodate the breakfast crowd; guests had to troll for seating and wait up to 20 minutes to find a seat; hot food was excessively greasy and tasted a bit sour; coffee pots were frequently empty; cook-to-order station was slow, with lines as long as 20 people.

Common Areas - Hotel access is via manual revolving doors which are not at all helpful when carrying a carful of luggage for the family. Restrooms were absolutely disgusting....soiled, trash overflowing, no napkins or dryers. Citrus water in the lobby was frequently empty, but none of the staff ever bothered to refill. Waits for the elevators ranged from 3 - 8 minutes.

Until this property undergoes a major refurbishment and reconfiguration, and installs better trained staff and adequate management oversight, it is to be avoided.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Jupiter528
Tom S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this review, 4 January 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations. Cleanliness is very important to us because it is important to our guests. Based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I've also asked our maintenance team to make the necessary repairs to the AC unit and we always welcome guests to notify us if their is an issue. However, I apologize it was not taken care of sooner. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again and let us know what you think. Thank you
East Central Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2012

I stayed at this property one night on a business trip. Check in went very smoothly since I had a reservation already booked, the front desk staff was both attentive and courteous. Parking is in a parking garage on the north side of the hotel (shared by the adjacent bank building), spaces are not well marked and the garage routing can be somewhat confusing. Poor lighting around the dusk timeframe in the garage until the overheads come on, it'd be easy for a mugger or car burglar to work during this time so use caution in the garage proper. There is a walkway to the hotel on the second floor, however this is locked down later in the evening (no posted hours on the door BTW, it just gets locked) so you have to take an elevator or stairs to the ground floor and cross the driveway.

Hotel itself is very well landscaped and cared for, a special touch are the two live white swans living in the hotel's central reflecting pool area in the atrium. Business Center services were all up & running, the area was clean and properly stocked, computers worked correctly. Guest elevators (only two) are somewhat slow, especially during peak hours. I ended up not attending the manager's reception so I can't comments on that amenity. The room was very comfortable, clean, and well outfitted. Two LG LCD televisions, one in the sitting area, one in the bedroom. This appears to be an older property as evidenced by some of the grout in the shower (all marble BTW), water pressure on the 4th floor was fine with good even flow and heat. Older massaging shower head. Towels were soft (to note), although there were only two sets. The shower leaked some water onto the bathroom floor from a curtain that would not close correctly so some mop-up was needed. Bed was fine, although a little soft on the edges (I could feel the mattress hit bottom).

The big disappointer with this property, however, was the breakfast buffet. Without a doubt this was probably the worst breakfast I've ever had at any Hilton property, very uncalled for under the Embassy Suites brand. Buffet cleanliness was only mediocre with dirty dishes, slopped around food, and greasy counters in the serving area in evidence. At least two of the hot dishes were out when I went through the line, there were no forks to be had on the floor, so I ended up eating the potatoes by spearing them with a knife. The coke machine was only dispensing tan coke-flavored water, no syrup to speak of nor any carbonation. Orange juice was watery with flow that splashed for that "juice hand" we all know and love out of machines. Lot of people parking at tables not eating, just surfing the web or having conversation. Staff made no effort to assist for people that were yet to eat. I ate standing up at a counter until a very nice fellow guest offered for me to share her table. The staff was pleasent and polite and I sincerely believe they were trying to please, but they did seem somewhat overwhelmed. I didn't try the omlette station since I counted 11 people in-line and knew it would take quite a while since only one cook was working this area.

All in all, this stay was pleasant with the exception of the breakfast (note this is an Embassy Suites signature feature for it's guests, so it really is disappointing that the breakfast was not better presented!). Revamp the breakfast buffet, add some signage (and perhaps a camera or two) for the parking garage and the 2nd floor entry, and this could very well be an award-winning property. I'd definitely return stay here if the opportunity arises again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank elc32955
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2012

The Embassy suites is located in a great location very close to I-95. free Wi-fi is a plus , love the, free breakfast but be prepare to wait at least 30 minutes for your cook to order ommelette, since they have just one person doing everything, not enough tables and chairs available at the restaurant so you maybe ending having no place to seat. Rooms are kind of small than other embassy suites and carpet was nasty full of dark spots. Wil not come back.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank gabincha2000
Thank you for staying with us and I sincerely apologize that we were so busy at breakfast. We did have additional staff on to service breakfast but we had most of our guests come down all at once. I am happy to let you know that we will be replacing several rooms carpet very soon and again apologize for the condition you had in your room. Thank you for the feedback.
Hendersonville, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2012

This hotel was filthy, I have never seen a phone or remote that was so unclean. The carpet was sticky and not able to walk on without shoes. Staff overall was not friendly. Weebsite said recently renovated but that appeared not accurate. Very disappointing for a Hilton property...

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Tom S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this review, 28 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Please accept our sincerest apology. We want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken very seriously. We feel terrible that the room during your staywas not satisfactory. Again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me.