“Embassy Suites Very good value”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Although the hotel was not perfect, it was an excellent value. The complimentary breakfast is a very nice gesture, but I found the quality of the food to be mediocre (especially the omelet station). The service was excellent, the room was clean and serviced each day as expected.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Great service and specials. Beautiful swans in the lobby along with very helpful employees. the managers special is great for snacking or having a cocktail to unwind. This hotel also has a pool, hot tub and sauna. The rooms are very relaxing and comfortable. The breakfast in the morning is also great with make to order omelets.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie N
Reviewed 1 June 2013

You will be in aw from the moment you enter the hotel, the lobby waterfall complete with geese in the pond is so nice. Staff is very friendly and the bartender was alot of fun. Buffet breakfast was yummy with made to order eggs. Very clean room and hotel with plenty of parking.

2  Thank Steve U
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Have stayed here many times but this last stay was BEST EVER! We stay here twice a year for my son to go to Bascom Palmer Eye Hospital which is just a few miles from here. These trips are exhausting to begin with, so we really appreciate getting up to a good breakfast just downstairs, watching the swans glide over the water as we eat. Such a peaceful start to a long day!!! The staff was wonderful, helpful. Start to finish, great personal service! I am a big fan of Embassy Suites, this is the best I've stayed in. Beautiful hotel, excellent location and wonderful service...would give it 10 stars if I could!!!

2  Thank k5acook
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I could not have chosen a better room for my family and I to stay at! Most people just be lying about they stay and finding things wrong with the hotel small things at that. I am a VERY VERY clean person and picky about the smallest things but I must say I could not find one thing wrong with this hotel even if I wanted to. It was very clean, breakfast was great. I really enjoyed my stay and would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the West Palm Beach, Fl area!!!

2  Thank Marquita S
Tom S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Dear Marquita, thank you so much for the positive comments regarding your stay at Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens. Glad we exceeded your expectations and appreciate your notes about our staff.

Hope to see you back with us soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

We stayed at this property as part of a large group over the weekend. The location is extremely convenient to the highway, mall and our business location a couple of exits up the highway. Check in was smooth and although not formally acknowledged as Gold, I was extremely satisfied with the accomodations provided to me when my requested room was not available. Marissa was a pleasure to work with and did all within her power to see that all was well. I appreciated the front desk offering bathroom amenities when one of the persons in my room forgot theirs. The rooms were very spacious. The refrigerator was very cold. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The shower had good water pressure and the towels were good sized. The blow dryer was adequate and the bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, lotion) were high quality and worked great. Although there was a huge banquet in the conference room, no sound could be heard from my lower level floor. Although there was a skirmish with a couple of guests, security was quickly on site and the police followed up discreetly. (I only knew what had transpired because we witnessed it all from our seats in the lobby). Only a couple of reasons I didn't rate this property 100%. The second morning of our stay, there weren't bananas in the buffet. This is a crucial breakfast food for athletes and we would have bought our own if we thought they were going to run out. The biggest negative was late checkout only until 2pm per the front desk staff at the direction of management. At Starwood for me it's 4pm. This may have been a deciding factor in which hotel to choose going forward and I will think to ask in advance next time. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the area. The staff is wonderful and the included basics are adequate.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Crista G

Dear Christa, thank you so much for the positive comments regarding your stay at Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens. We really appreciate your feedback about our hotel and staff.

Hope to see you back with us soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Hotel was beautiful, rooms were fantastic, clean, quiet and spacious. The location was perfect, close to the freeway, and everywhere I needed/wanted to be. Overall experience was relaxed and very happy.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank HastaNunca

Dear Hasta Nunca , thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay at Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens. I really appreciate the feedback and hope to see you back with us soon.

Travellers also viewed these Palm Beach Gardens hotels
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and E...
#6 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
#1 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gar...
#2 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Marriott
Palm Beach Gardens Marriott
#8 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm B...
#3 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard? Share your experiences!