“Last minute reservation - pleasantly surprised!!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great visit. Clean accommodations, friendly and helpful staff, breakfast was delicious. Definitely recommend for business or family trip. Did not take advantage of evening manager 's reception, very nice and convenient location

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Valerie G
Nickole V, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review Valerie. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Director of Sales

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard

Reviewed 25 November 2013

we just spent 10 days in FLORIDA . it was our 4th time at embassy suites. the hotel is wonderful and the mgr ruby is outstanding. they have made to order breakfast and a 2 hour cocktail hour nightly. you can't beat the srvice anywhere. the pool is great and friendly. you can't beat the price esp for a Hilton hotel. we've been to vegas many many times but they can't compare to embassy suites. i know you will be surprised and satisfied. give it a try you won't be disappointed.
bill and rosalie pepe
west new york, new jersey

Room Tip: every room is great. 2 flat screen tv's and a great bathroom. sofa bed and nice furniture. micro...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the raving review Bill!!! We are so appreciative of your repeat business, and we hope to welcome you and your wife back again soon!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Embassy Suites in Palm Beach allows you to relax and enjoy your experience at the end of a long day. From the swans relaxing in the pool to the extensive lobby, which is open and inviting you get a total feeling of relaxation. I will clearly stay there the next time I am in the area. It is also a great value for the price. I could not believe how little it costs for what you get.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Nickole V, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Clarence! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our lobby and fabulous price! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I enjoy staying at Embassy Suites because of the Manager's Reception and breakfasts, as well as the larger rooms. This hotel seemed out dated. The rooms were small, I would barely call them suites. The paint was clearly old. It's in need of an update. For two days of my stay, the key card system was down. I needed to be escorted to my room my security and they would unlock my door every time I left my room. Talk about a pain. I've stayed here twice in the last year. During both stays, the breakfast area was overrun with fruit flies. On my last trip, I was so concerned with the food safety that I just drove to dunkin donuts... I wasn't impressed. There are plenty of other hotels in the area. I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Tom S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel . We regret we were not able to provide you with the quality breakfast or service you expected. We're working with our food and beverage team as well as our other department heads to ensure all guests receive the service and amenities they expect. On your next visit to the area, I hope you consider staying with us again so we can demonstrate the excellent food service and hospitality we are known for.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

The hotel was very accodomating to my 80 year parents and two children with having a 2 bedroom suite with a living room. There was plenty of room to stretch and keep eyes on all of them. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with a family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Nickole V, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our spacious (2) room suites!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We like this hotel but unfortunately this time our room was not in great shape. Lamp shades were torn and the carpet was stained. The problem was recognized by the staff but we were not offered a different room. The breakfast was awesome as usual and the people working the breakfast area were extremely friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review Tina, and for noting a few area's of improvement. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I like the Embassy Suites because of the good breakfast I can grab on my way out in the morning. It's convenient not to have to wait to settle a check; just eat and go. I also like the new electronic door locks at the West Palm Beach Embassy Suites. No more fumbling with a door key. I just kept my key in my wallet, waved it in front of the door, and Open Sesame!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Hello Robert,
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our Breakfast as well as our new upgraded key entry system! Have a wonderful day.