Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Clean and comfortable room and very helpful staff. Beware of elevator noise on north side of building (we were in suite 1019) that may effect sleep. Bed was wonderful, complimentary breakfast was excellent, and location was ideal. Would stay again

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Tom S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Matthew D,
Thank you for the nice review about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens PGA Blvd. We appreciate the nice feedback and have shared this with the staff. Thank you again and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My room was a suite with very good furnishings, quiet and well cleaned. It is near the 95 highway so the location is convenient. The staff are coourteous and friendly. If I return to this area, I willl surely consider staying at this hotel once again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear OP,
Thank you for the recent review about your stay at the Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens PGA Blvd. We appreciate the feedback and pleased that you had a good visit and enjoyed the hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Embassy Suites is not only a very nice hotel, the staff is great, the location is very convenient and the food is good. If there is anything needed, the staff responses in a timely manner. Great place for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Johna B,
Thank you for the very nice review about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens PGA Blvd. We really appreciate the kind words and have shared them with the staff. Hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Beautiful lobby. Don't expect a cook to order breakfast like other embassy Suite. They are not adequetly staffed and unless you want to wait an hour for breakfast you going to have to go with the ready go buffet they put out.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear anaah,
Thank you for the review about your recent visit to the Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens PGA Blvd . We appreciate the feedback from our guests and I am sorry that you had a longer wait than usual for breakfast. We have addressed this with additional staff on the mornings. thank you again for the feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

The front desk employees were very nice and always smiled. I offered to pay cash but they told me I couldn't cuz I had to wait for check out and then pay in full. But when it came time to pay they charged my credit card and I already told them I was paying cash. I guess they didn't understand me!!!?? The room was outdated but all I cared about was that king sized bed which was very comfortable.. The big flat screen tv's were perfect for watching football! The counters in my suite where all dirty so I cleaned them and the towels were stained but I used them and didn't complain because I didn't want to be "that guy".. As for breakfast the eggs were under cooked and made me sick.. The sausage looked like it was a few days old and the bacon was horrible! But I didn't complain... The one thing that bothered me the most was when I went down for a cup of coffee and they were out of regular, so I asked the waiter if he was going to make more regular coffee and he just pointed at the decaf???!!! It was 924am and I believe breakfast ended at 10-1030am but once again I didn't complain ... Needless to say I will not be staying there again..

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jetsangelo
Tom S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Ann L I am so sorry to hear about the issues with your room carpet and amenities while you were here recently. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and brand and as our guest, we want to ensure that you have the great experience you know and expect. We are replacing guest room carpet in February 2014 and I have reviewed your comments with my staff to address your disappointments and ensure such missteps do not continue. I hope we can invite you back again to experience our true hospitality.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We recently spent 5 nights at the ES in Palm Beach Gardens over Christmas for a holiday golf trip. For us, the location was absolutely perfect. It's a quick easy ride up 95 from the Palm Beach International airport. We were only minutes from PGA National where we went to golf. There were so many cool restaurants in the immediate area as well. Our favorite was Rocco's Tacos, less than a mile from the hotel. If you're in the area, I highly recommend it.

We had a good experience at the hotel. We had a corner room so the layout was nice. I always like the ES because it's more than your average hotel room. You have more space, 2 TV's and the convenience of a microwave and refrigerator in your room. There was nothing spectacular about the room, but at the same time, we had no complaints. As most state in their reviews, the full breakfast is excellent. I think the price is very reasonable for the quality of the room, free full breakfast and manager's happy hour. The lobby with the swans is a nice welcome. I did think the bar was weak in terms of appeal. I've seen much nicer hotel bars.

The staff was nice. I would recommend to others. It's not a five star, but it's a good value and a great location in Palm Beach Gardens.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Angie Y,
Thank you for the review about your visit to the Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens PGA Blvd recently. Thank you for the kind words about the hotel and the staff, we appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you again in the future and thanks again for the review....Tom

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Stains on the rug. No utensils in the room. Spoiled creamer for the coffee. Opened Products in the bathroom Overall I was disappointed with this hotel which surprised me because I normally enjoy embassy suites. The breakfast was good and the lobby was attractive.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 205annl

We'reare very sorry to hear about the issues with your room while a guest here recently. I have reviewed your comments with our staff on the amenities and carpet. We are going to be replacing carpet in Feb 2014 to cure this issue. We do appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and the Hilton brand. I want to assure you that we will provide you with the great experience you know and expect. We are working with our staff regularly to address our guest feedback and to take steps so issues will not be repeated. We hope we can invite you back again to experience our true hospitality.

Warm regards,