We stayed here one night on our way home from the Bahamas. We arrived after 10 p.m. and check-in was very quick and easy. The gentleman who checked us in was very helpful in directing to a strip where I could buy fast food for the girls as everything was closed and there is nothing in the immediate vicinity.
Parking is in a garage across the street that is part of the hotel property and was very creepy. There was a full sitting room of furniture arranged as it would be in a suite or home, so it was not just being stored across from where I parked on the first level. As I was walking out of the garage, there was a man walking in toward where I had parked and where the "living room" was set up. I had no problems, but it was odd to be in a parking garage late at night with a living room across from my parking space.
The suite was okay for one night on the road, but I would not have wanted to spend any length of time there. The furniture was very dated, as was the entire hotel. The furniture looked cheap and was not the usual Embassy Suites style. The vanity was a dated marble and was in the bedroom. The bedroom was very small by Embassy Suites standards, as was the entire suite (this was the third Embassy Suites we stayed in on our trip to southern Florida and The Bahamas) and instead of a door to separate the sofa bed area from the bedroom, there were two louvered closet-style doors that had doorknobs on only one side and that were hung unevenly and left a gap that allowed television noise and light to flow from one room to another. The bedding appeared clean but the carpet was not. One of my daughters made the mistake of walking on it barefoot after her shower and it made the bottom of her clean feet dirty.
One thing to note: The electrical outlet at the vanity/sink area, which is really the only place to use a hair appliance, does not have a ground-fault-interrupter which has been required in newer buildings for many years. Just make certain that any appliances you plug in here have a GFI built into the cord plug.
The shower was an old tub/shower combo and the towels were on the thin side and the whole unit could stand replacing. The closet doors are also in need of replacing. Also, although our reservation was for five, there were only two towels and no washcloths. It took more than 30 minutes to get extra towels in the morning - we finally got them by asking a housekeeper we saw in the hallway. No one ever did bring the towels that were being sent up.
There was a bellman on duty in the morning and he was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the usual Embassy Suites fare and the staff did a good job of keeping things stocked. The lobby fountain area featured live swans versus the ducks I have seen at other Embassy Suites and the girls enjoyed watching them glide through the water. The four teens in our group also made good use of the complimentary WiFi.
Overall, for a place to sleep it was ok. I used HiltonHonor points so can't complain too much. If you do plan to stay here ,just do not expect the usual Embassy Suites size and setup and you will be okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from some of Florida's best beaches, golf courses, shopping and dining, the Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens - PGA Boulevard is an ideal destination. Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and a complimentary Evening Reception before dining on site at Verdea Restaurant and Wine Bar. From a grand ballroom to executive boardrooms, this hotel in Palm Beach hosts events for between 10 and 400 guests. Onsite amenities include a fitness center, ATM and free breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Gardens Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Palm Beach Gardens PGA Boulevard Florida