We travelled here in May with friends who have a time share at this location. We (wife and I) are more used to all inclusives, this was our first as part of a time share. We got to sit through a time share presentation (brief sales pitch as our friends already have units) which was interesting. We had adjoining rooms on the 3rd floor. Both had nice balconies, one full length of the suit. Each unit had separate bedrooms, one with king bed the other with 2 doubles. Each had their own kitchen with everything to prepare full meals. The bathroom was huge with separate shower and bath.
The pool and deck were nice. People were nice enough to take their towels when they left the pool area, unlike a lot of A.I.'s that sit unused except for a towel for hours on end. You can bring your own cooler of beer/drinks to the pool area.The pool was nice, not huge but never really busy. They had a good sized hot tub that was well used at night. There was a Tiki bar at the pool open until 11pm ish. It was busy during the day, but very quiet at night. there was a restaurant on site that we ate at once for dinner that was very good. Wife had an egg for breakfast that was raw but got fixed quickly.
They had a one man band playing at the pool during the day who was very good. Night at the resort were really quiet, after dinner it seemed dead. Beach area was beautiful, you had to pay if you wanted chairs/umbrella. If you like to collect shells this beach is awesome, although little hard to get. There were a couple of bars only a minute away from the resort which were nice and a 7-11 to buy your beer for the room. Lots of area to walk around, like the marina and watch the swarming fish. Overall very good stay with good friends. Lots of older people and if you are looking for nightlife this is not the place.Resort was nice and clean and never really bugged by the time share people.They had some activities but not many people taking part. gym was small with mostly cardio, but not busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Florida's exclusive Singer Island Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas provides the ultimate vacationer's paradise. A favorite destination for those visiting the Palm Beach area, the island is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Florida Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Awake each morning to scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Singer Island or the courtyard pool area then relax in the sun on the resort's picture postcard beach. Explore full-service resort amenities including a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, whirlpool, kid's club and poolside tiki bar and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Resort Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort Vacation Villas
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Florida