We stayed at this resort from June 8th - 15th. We were very skeptical about this place because of the bad reviews. Well, we were very surprised how beautiful the resort and location was. We called ahead and asked to have a room on the North Tower upper floor and we were given room number 602, with an ocean front view and a view of the pool. Very nice. We said no to the timeshare invitation, and we ignore the flyers and phone messages that we received from the sales people. We did notice that the toilet was very weak, so my advice is to use little toilet paper at a time and flush multiple times. Our shower handle was broken and the door to the balcony was also broken, but the maintenance guy fixed them right away. So thank you for that.
We didn't rent the beach chairs and umbrella, we brought our own, we just set up our stuff on the public beach to the left side of the hotel. We tried the pool which was nice but we prefer to swim in the ocean. Yes, the beach has seaweeds and some garbage laying around, but the staff tried to clean them every morning. People, stop littering. The hotel restaurant was ok. We prefer Johnny Longboats, and the Sailfish Marina Restaurant better. We went to Publix for groceries, but if you don't plan to have a car with you, there is a 7Eleven close by. Check out Sailfish Marina, it's really nice. And if you can, try to visit City Place outdoor mall at West Palm Beach, it's really pretty. Also, do not wander off passed Publix grocery store at Riviera Beach (the city next to Palm Beach Shores), it's not a good/safe location in my opinion.
Overall, we had a great vacation at Palm Beach Shore Resort. We will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Florida's exclusive Singer Island, Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas provides the ultimate vacationer's paradise. A favorite destination for those visiting the Palm Beach area, the island is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Florida Intracoastal Waterway on the west. Awake each morning to scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Singer Island or the courtyard pool area then relax in the sun on the resort's picture postcard beach. Explore full-service resort amenities including a swimming pool, spa, fitness room, whirlpool, kid's club and poolside tiki bar and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Resort Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas Florida