“Great family resort”

Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Naples, Florida
“Great family resort”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Large family resort with lots to do for the kids and adults. The rooms are clean and up to Marriott standards. Nice beach, BBQ area, great hot tub, and much more. The tiki bar has some great bartenders who make some great tropical drinks.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better views.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (443)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel for my birthday/vacation and I am really happy that I did! I received a huge villa with a kitchen even a washer and dryer! It was the cleanest hotel I ever stayed at! I work at a hotel so my expectations are extremely high when it comes to
hotels.
Kermide checked me in and she was perfect! Told me everything I need to know during my stay, she was really awesome. She was the best staff encounter that I received during my stay.
One great thing to the hotel is the fact that you never have to leave. Lots of things to do!
You also get a private beach and the hotel makes you feel very safe having to use your key to access every door, and elevator. I don't know if I'll ever be in west palm beach again but I will definitely recommend this hotel.
Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed June 2014
Ryan N, Corporate Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Ocean Pointe, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for joining us for your birthday celebration, Ivy! We appreciate your review and kind words for our front desk team. Our team hopes to welcome you back soon to Marriott's Cypress Harbour!
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here a week and it was wonderful. It's right on the beach and I have never seen the ocean this clear. Our balcony was a highlight, where we would sit every day, and the food from the Tiki bar wasn't bad either. There are so many activities all at no charge and the gym and sauna are super nice as well. Do make sure you visit this place.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
detroit
Reviewed 19 June 2014

By far the best family resort we have stayed at....The grounds are perfect...you never want to leave. 3 pools, spa, bocci, tennis,splash area, toddler pool, grills, tables. The beach is perfect with lovely turquoise water. Nice tiki bar for light meal or marketplace for ice cream....Staff was very friendly...but allowed you to have fun...We played at the pool/or splash area with family for 3 days....only stopping to grill or go to the beach.
Room was clean with a small view of ocean...Would not recommend the studio....felt like hotel room...need to have 1 bedroom. Very small appliances & no stove .
Not sure of surround area to get there. Did love walking down to restaurants on Rivera Beach.

Room Tip: not a studio...away from pool...where activities are scheduled.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
We are thrilled to be your favorite family resort! Thank you for your five-star TripAdvisor review and we look forward to your next vacation at Marriott's Ocean Pointe!
Waterville, Ohio
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is the best family resort we have been to and would recommend it very highly. Great pool areas and beach. Great activities for kids. Very nice outdoor grill areas. Location is excellent. My wife and I were just there for a week with our daughter, her husband and 4 year old and 14 month old grandsons. We had a spectacular time. The kids could not have enjoyed themselves more, between the splash pad, pool areas and beautiful beach, you could not ask for more. There are lots of other families there, so the kids have opportunity for plenty of interaction with others. Rooms are very nice and the resort is kept up well, expecially with the workout the reort gets from all of the kids who are there. If you are looking for a place to kick back and relax, you can stay in the furthest building south on the resort, the Kingfish, which seems to be more laid back. If you want to go for a fantastic family vacation, the rest of the resort is the place to go. This is our sixth time there in 9 years, and have never been disappointed. When we filled up the rental car after a week, it only held 3.6 gallons of gas. There was not much need to do a lot of driving, as there is lots to do at the resort and good resaurants within walking distance. Again....if you want to go on a woderful family vacation, Ocean Point is the place to go.

Room Tip: Higher floors have best views. Cobia, Dolphin & Sailfish great buildings and areas for families...
1 Thank BobZe2014
Switzerland
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Have just stayed at Ocean Pointe for 7 nights, after staying at various Marriott resort during our 5 week trip in Florida.
Good location, right on beach, Singer Island has many resort hotels/apartments, but little else.
The surrounding area, between Singer Island and West Palm, not the best.
We had a car, so were able to shop for provisions at local Publix.
Marketplace stocks basic provisions, although at considerably higher prices than supermarket.
Staff at reception, polite, friendly and informative.
We had top floor, one bed roomed apartment in Cobia, overlooking reception and pools. Little worried at first it would be noisy, but we did not experience and excessive noise.
Apartment with full kitchen, well stocked. In room laundry, welcome after traveling around. Clean and well maintained.
Only drawback, booked for a week, and no mid stay clean, change of linen, unless we paid a supplement.
3 large pools, with great aqua gym class, with different instructors every morning.
Gym also well equipped.
Numerous outdoor activities, ideal for families, all free of charge.
The beach, directly in front of property was lovely, sea a beautiful turquoise colour, and so clear!
Would definitely return for relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 6-7-16, top floor of Cobia. Oceanside, but good views over the beach, pools and inte...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
It's great to hear your family enjoyed their time with us at Marriott's Ocean Pointe! Thank you for your review and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again soon on your next vacation in Florida!
St. Louis
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband & I recently stayed at Ocean Pointe with our two young grandchildren (7 and 9). The ocean was an amazing turquoise color and the resort was wonderful. The pools were huge and the hot tub was the largest I've ever seen. We especially enjoyed the shuffleboard, ladder ball and miniature golf. There is a shuttle for the nearby Sailfish Marina for their Thursday evening sunset celebration.

3 Thank Beth529
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach Shores
Marriott's Oceana Palms
Marriott's Oceana Palms
#1 of 4 in Riviera Beach
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vac...
#2 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
Hilton West Palm Beach
#2 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort

Been to Marriott's Ocean Pointe? Share your experiences!