I am a marriott owner in Orlando. We used our points for five days in a two bedroom villa in mid June. We arrived at about 12:30 PM and we were in our villa on the fifth floor of Pompano by 200 PM. Lunch at the Tiki Club was better than adequate and at prices which were reasonable for a resort.
Everyone at Ocean Pointe was very nice and helpful. This is a very well run resort with first rate management and staff. Rich, the concierge, was particularly helpful, and steered us right on more than one occasion. Our Villa was spacious and very comfortable, and we enjoyed the fitness center each morning. The resort has two large pools, which starts the day brisk, and then are warmed by the pool. The resort has shuffle board, mini golf, outdoor grills which are well-maintained, and nice walking paths. This is a great place! We will be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe
- Marriott's Ocean Pointe Palm Beach Shores, Florida