Had a 1 bedroom on the first floor in the Sailfish building. Parking lot view. The room itself was spacious. The bathroom had an odd setup as there were 2 doors to enter and the door from the kitchen side actually hit the toilet when opened. Large shower. Large jet tub although the water for the tub had a very odd yellow color to it.
The pool area was crowded most days and chairs were being reserved and never used. Families would claim 8 chairs in a row then go off to the beach for hours. It was hard at times to even find one chair without something on it. Staff should really deal with this.
Poolside eatery is expensive. 10.00 for sandwiches 15.00 for pepperoni pizza. Did this our last day as we had run out of food. Glad that wasn't our plan for the week. Also did not care for the way you paid for items on resort. State your room number and sign a slip. No room key needed. How easy would it be to say a room number and scribble a signature. You should have to slide your room key. I did not feel comfortable with that.
The beach is a stroll across the dunes on a boardwalk. Personally, not the beast beach. Long stretches of dry sand, but a steep little hill to get to the waters edge. I like flat beaches. Personal preference....
Grocery stores are plentiful with a two publix, one right across the bridge or at the end of the island.
Souvenirs plentiful at Wings right down the street from the resort maybe 1/2 mile. Also cute local eateries and a Subway in that plaza.
Quite a ways from Worth Ave and West Palm Beach, but close enough.
If you like animals plan a trip to McCarthy's wildlife sanctuary.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe
- Marriott's Ocean Pointe Palm Beach Shores, Florida