“Too close to the highway”

Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We just stopped at this hotel for an overnight to break up a trip to south Florida. Unfortunately, it was not a great experience. The hotel was too close to the highway and found it very noisy. Additionally, the air conditioner in the room made some loud noise and kept us awake, making us turn it off completely.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BuncoSouthCarolina

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Even though Bike week was going on, the staff made it seamless in the hotel. My room was very clean, and all staff was very helpful. There was a wide selection for Breakfast to choose from, and if something was getting low the staff filled it right away. There is a lot to do in the area, and not a far drive to the ocean, maybe 2 or 3 miles.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014

DEAR RYAN, 2/22/14-2/28/14

I'd like to thank you for the great room rates and a great job by you and your staff. i've stayed in many hotels but the Hampton Inn in Palm Coast Florida beats them all! The following employees go above and beyond and do a SPARKILNG JOB----

Marianna--Works the front desk with ease & has that GREAT SMILE & SPARKLING PERSONALITY! Anything that was needed was taken care of on the spot.

Dwayne--Also does a great at the front desk--WITH A SMILE!

Bridgette--Does a great job and is a great listener. As i watched T.V. in the lobby i observed how she handles her job with ease.

Gidget--Did a great job and made sure my concerns were taken care of on the spot--WITH A SMILE!

Lynne--Did a great job keeping all the great breakfast items in the dining area. She's always smiling regardless of the size of the crowd! i requested bacon for the following day & sure enuogh the bacon was there the next morning--AND IT WAS CRISPY AS IT SHOULD BE!

Melanie--Did a great job on the weekend breakfast. She does a great job (WITH A SMILE) keeping up with the hungry guests.

Nina--She's one of the hardest workers i've ever seen. During my stay i usually keep my "RELAXING" sing on the door but (at my request) she took my dirty towels and gave me a bag of clean towels with a blink of my eye! The whole housekeeping staff should be complimented for their great job!

Andrew--I don't know where he grew up but i love his attitude. No matter what the problem he GETS IT DONE with a smile & a joke.

Ryan, Many names i don't know but every employee did a great job and worked together to get it done. As i said, I've stayed at many hotels before the Hampton Inn but none measure up to your hotel. All your employees seem to be happy in the job they do. The secret to a happy employee is the manager. If the employee is unhappy then the proper job can never be done. If the right job isn't done then you have unhappy guests! Not one employee had anything bad to say about you. Evidently you treat the employees with the respect they deserve!!

AGAIN--THANK YOU FOR A SPARKLING & PRESSURE FREE STAY,

THOMAS W. OHARA OF LONG ISLAND NEW YORK

Room Tip: I've stayed there many times & all the rooms are clean & above all the other hotels! Thi...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tommyturtle58
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Clean, modern and efficient Staff did a great job checking us all in all at one time Rooms were very large and very clean. Excellent staff and well run. Breakfast was free and well prepared. Internet was free with large LCD tv's

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We travel up and down I-95 frequently and have tried out many Hampton Inns along the way. This is one of the best. Stayed 1 night. Room clean, quiet and comfortable. Personnel friendly, especially Melanie, hostess in large breakfast room. She makes great oatmeal!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The hotel overall was clean and well cared for. The staff was courteous and helpful. But the prices were overinflated due to the time frame of our trip and the hotel put a hold on funds on my card and then charged the amount of the bill in addition to the hold. This caused my account to be negative for several days and unusable. The inconvenience of this caused some major problems on our trip that could have been avoided if I had known that we were being double charged pending the release of the hold.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jerry G
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The deck person when I informed her that my bed was as hard a a rock didn't seem to care even though I had paid for a second night and was leaving. I had such a bad night that all I wanted to do was go some where else and get a little sleep. I was forced to sleep on the pill out couch. The desk person was more concerned about the test message she was on than helping me. She was not helpful at all. I own a restaurant for 21 years and return customers is what its all about. I always stay at Hampton and never have a problem. Kitchen staff was great though.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business