“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Reviewed 2 June 2014

A friend told me to check out the coupon books available at the Florida welcome center, and I could save some bucks on a hotel as his family had not long ago. I did and got a great coupon for this Hampton. I try to stay at one of the Hilton brands if possible to maximize my point accumulation and most Hampton Inns are usually very good. My family enjoys them for the pool, comfort and good breakfast. I got a great rate and we spent the night on our way to our destination. Outstanding in every way. Check in and check out were a breeze. Right off the interstate. Only 3 miles to Flagler Beach. A great value and a great 1 night stay at a very nice Hampton. Plenty of shopping and restaurants close by. Very satisfied and a real bargain with the coupon!!

Room Tip: Don't think there is a "bad" room location in the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank IMTheTruth

Reviewed 30 May 2014

When we want to getaway we always stay at this Hampton. The location is perfect and the staff are warm and friendly. I highly recommend staying here. You are close enough to the beach for convienence and right next to the Town Center for my wife's "shopping fix", and good places to eat for me.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I just found out about this hotel and was told by the very pleasant and helpful woman at the front desk, that it has been there for 6 years. Anyway, I already had a reservation at the Hampton Inn in St. Augustine and I asked her if she could cancel that reservation and I would stay at this hotel ( I had friends in the area I wanted to see ). She called the other hotel and cancelled for me and gave me a beautiful first floor suite.
This woman went out of her way and gave me an upgrade in my room.
She was very pleasant and the room was beautiful !! This is my new hotel in this part of Florida. I hope the manager reads this review as this employee is just fabulous.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and it was very quiet and convenient for everything we needed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I stayed here because it was close to the meeting I had. It was nice and clean and typical of the newer Hampton Inns. Front desk was very nice and when I asked if they had wine glasses she brought 2 out from her personal stash. She said she has a couple that stays often and she had bought them special for them. The have bold coffee that is decent. I didn't eat breakfast but assume it is the typical one you'd expect.

Room Tip: It is near the freeway but set back from the street and is very quiet. I had a 2nd floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Conrad C
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stay in Hampton Inns frequently, and I appreciate the strict standards. Therefore, I was surprised that my bed was uncomfortable. Being in a double room (220), I was able to compare the two beds, and upon looking under the sheets, I discovered that my bed was not the standard bed but something much lower quality. This hotel is not very soundproof, In fact, you can hear every door close every time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank T739
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I spent a night in this hotel on short notice. The young women at the reception was really nice and helpful. The room was clean. But the air-conditioning was quite loud, so I cooled down the room before I went to sleep and turned it off for the night time. The business center was great. A personal computer including a printer is available 24/7 for free.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great Hotel. Good Seafood close by! Super Convienent to I-95. Easy on. Easy off. Gold members are treated like Gold. I received an upgrade going down to Key West and on my way back! Location is great for the stop over when going to south Florida.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple