“Great Location, Great Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
GreenLeadersSilver level
Palm Coast, Florida
“Great Location, Great Hotel”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Have stayed at this hotel at least two nights, every 4 weeks for the last year, and I have yet to have a bad night here. The restaurant has a breakfast service that is well priced, but I do not care for the dinner service, poor quality and over priced.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Moss Point, Mississippi
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed here while attending the Daytona Biketober fest and motorcycles were welcome. The hotel is beautiful and the beds are very comfortable! It has a lovely pool and lobby. The staff are friendly. I would recommend staying here at the Hilton Garden Inn and would stay again.

Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This hotel was really great. Clean and comfortable. We took the bed & breakfast package and were very happy with the variety of choices on the breakfast menu. The bed & pillows were comfortable, the shower was great! We would definitely chose a Hilton again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed there during what I hope to be the first of many retirement road trips and I have absolutely no complaints! The room was very nice - as are all Hilton Garden Inn rooms (in my opinion). I generally go with them because of the microwave and refrigerator, which I prefer to have when staying more than one night. An added plus is a reading chair with an ottoman - I love being able to sit with my feet up. The staff was also great, especially Walter of the bar/dining room staff. The food was wonderful too!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Tampa, Fl., United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very clean, great staff, my favorite property to stay in when on the East Coast. Jay & John will take great care of you checking in, Eunice and Pam take great care at breakfast, and don't forget to see Walter at the Bar for dinner or a night cap. Can't go wrong at this location!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Yorkshire, England
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Had a great 4 night stay here. Spotlessly clean, comfy beds, nice attractive rooms, helpful staff - what more can I say? Plenty to do nearby such as Marineland (dolphins!), Washington Oaks State Park, Flagler Beach, Bulow Plantation, plenty of shops and if that was not enough, the hotel has a nice, if small, pool area. I had one meal in hotel which was very good and reasonably priced. I ate breakfast in the nearby Panera bakery shop -mmmmmmmmm!!! They even had a respectable brand of British Tea. Fabulous end to our lovely USA holiday Highly recommended to all.

chelmsford, essex u.k.
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We were delighted to be upgraded to a superb suite - it was our 40th wedding anniversary - while we stayed in Palm Coast visiting relatives. I liked everything about this hotel. It had been recommended to me by a member of my family who had stayed there last year, and in our opinion it is an efficient, well run hotel with just about everything you could wish for at your fingertips. We especially liked the business centre where we made use of the computers to access our emails and print boarding passes for our trip back to the UK. We've stayed in other top notch hotels where they charge for this. At the Hilton Garden Inn it was all included. We thought the price we paid to stay here was exceptionally good value for money. We also had breakfast there on two days and, again, it was excellent value for money and all freshly prepared. I would highly recommend this hotel and when we return to Palm Coast we will stay there again.