Let me start off by saying this hotel is very new so everything is very clean and nice. The room I stayed in looked hardly like anyone had lived in this hotel ever and that is probably because no one had. The locks have you sliding the key card horizontal with the door which is much different than the ones I see at most hotels that have the card reader vertical with the door. This feature makes it very easy to use the key card while hanging onto your roller board.
The rooms are very quiet and house keeping did not disturb me in the morning as happens in some other hotels. The morning breakfast which was included with my stay is very well stocked with waffels, cereal, bagels, biscuits of various types as well as number of breakfast beverages. The one annoyance that I did find that is very minor is the doors of the adjacent rooms slam very loudly and it can be a distraction that occurs any time of the day or night. Don't let you disuade you from the location however. They must lack some sort of cushion at the door frame plus some very rude guest who would repeatedly let them slam. Of course this rude guests are in no way the hotel's fault. My stay was still enjoyable and you are very close to the Flagler Beach from this location and i would recommend them and/or come back. The staff was very friendly and quick to get me checked in. There was no hassels at check-in and they had my room key ready and waiting.
From this hotel you are about 10 miles to Flagler beach which I consider a visual treat to even drive past. If you take Sate Road 100 to Flagler form there it is easy to get on A1A and view many miles of uninterrupted beaches. Unlike a lot of beach areas this one is not overburdened with tourists especially in the off season like right now
So if you are looking for a great place to stay in Flagler Beach area I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the New Fairfield Inn & Suites, your stay will exceed your expectations. Located near dining and shopping. Experience the quiet side of Florida. Visit our beaches, nature preserves, or spend a day at one of our golf courses. We offer all the comforts of Marriott - spacious rooms, ample work space, beds with lush bedding, complementary Internet and breakfast, fitness and business center, pool and hot tub. We offer king rooms, two queen rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Palm Coast Hotel Palm Coast
- Fairfield Inn Palm Coast
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95 Florida