“A Very Nice Stay in Palm Coast, FL”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Let me start off by saying this hotel is very new so everything is very clean and nice. The room I stayed in looked hardly like anyone had lived in this hotel ever and that is probably because no one had. The locks have you sliding the key card horizontal with the door which is much different than the ones I see at most hotels that have the card reader vertical with the door. This feature makes it very easy to use the key card while hanging onto your roller board.
The rooms are very quiet and house keeping did not disturb me in the morning as happens in some other hotels. The morning breakfast which was included with my stay is very well stocked with waffels, cereal, bagels, biscuits of various types as well as number of breakfast beverages. The one annoyance that I did find that is very minor is the doors of the adjacent rooms slam very loudly and it can be a distraction that occurs any time of the day or night. Don't let you disuade you from the location however. They must lack some sort of cushion at the door frame plus some very rude guest who would repeatedly let them slam. Of course this rude guests are in no way the hotel's fault. My stay was still enjoyable and you are very close to the Flagler Beach from this location and i would recommend them and/or come back. The staff was very friendly and quick to get me checked in. There was no hassels at check-in and they had my room key ready and waiting.

From this hotel you are about 10 miles to Flagler beach which I consider a visual treat to even drive past. If you take Sate Road 100 to Flagler form there it is easy to get on A1A and view many miles of uninterrupted beaches. Unlike a lot of beach areas this one is not overburdened with tourists especially in the off season like right now

So if you are looking for a great place to stay in Flagler Beach area I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The odd numbered rooms are at the back of the hotel and even are the front.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. We have won Marriott's silver award for guest service for two years. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Great value for the hotel. Looked new and rooms were nice. Great place to stop over during travel. Had all the needs for a quick breakfast. Staff was friendly and very easy to find off of 95. Another great marriott property

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

Thank you for your great comments on our hotel. We have won Marriott's silver award for guest service for two years. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

Had planned to stay farther north on way to Disney World but too early to stop where planned. When we decided to stop, quickly concerned to find many places sold out due to bikers in town for some event. Was so relieved to call this hotel to find two needed rooms available!!! Clean and comfortable and felt "new" as billed (two years old). Rooms are basic-no frills but very adequate for our needs. Breakfast was good with a variety of items. Something or everyone I would think. There was noisy voices in hall around midnight but with bikers there, it really wasn't that bad. No fan to provide "white noise" which I prefer in hotel/motel rooms to drown out any noise. Ashley (??) took my reservation over the phone and checked us in. She was by far the friendliest, most helpful staff person. Very good Cracker Barrel nearby too.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive comments on our hotel. We take great pride in the wonderful staff we have and am glad to hear that they made a lasting impression on you.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

We stayed here for a night to attend my cousin's wedding. They gave a very affordable rate as part of a large wedding group who were visiting from out of town. The value that they provided to our family made the wedding event a nice weekend getaway, and enhanced the overall trip for us. Comfortable rooms and beds, excellent breakfast, updated decor, and great amenities makes it a great hotel. Road sign was a little hard to see, but that's only because of zoning in Palm Coast.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive comments on our hotel. We try very hard to create a pleasurable atmosphere for both our group and individual guests. We also have a brand new sign that was just put up.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Arrived late (11:00PM) on a Monday night and had no problem checking in. We were greeted as if it was 5:00PM, welcomed to the hotel as a rewards member, reminded about the breakfast in the morning and given our key. Room met all of our expectations; spotless, a King bed, on the 4th floor, away from elevator and very quiet. Bathroom fully equipped with extra towels and amenities and the shower was large with a built in seat and excellent water pressure.
Breakfast area clean, well attended and normal Fairfield items. Great value for the price. All in all, a great one night stay on our trip to NC.

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms such as #430 are quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great comments on our hotel. We are glad to be a positive stop on your travel adventures. We hope to see you again.

Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Checked in on a Friday evening for 2 nights. Smooth check-in. The room is large with comfortable beds. Desk staff was attentive to all our needs. The pool area is neat and clean as are all spaces and rooms in the hotel. We were there with family for a wedding. Everyone was more that happy with the facility. The free breakfast was fine but basic. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

Thank you so much for your great comments. We will be looking forward to your return.

Terry Welker

Reviewed 22 September 2012

Staff were friendly and check-in was smooth. Hotel is new or recently remodeled. Room was clean and well-maintained. Bathroom only had a stand up shower - no tub. This was good for adults and challenging for children.

Breakfast had a more limited selection than most hotels in this range including other Fairfield Inns.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your great comments on our hotel. We will look forward to your return.