“Very clean, convenient and comfortable at a good price”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Manchester UK
“Very clean, convenient and comfortable at a good price”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Exceptionally clean and fresh. Very obliging staff and a large shower cubicle with no nasty curtains. I had requested rooms on the car park side. Two rooms were and we had the third room on the I 95 side. I am a light sleeper but to be honest the traffic noise was only slight and not an issue. The rooms are on the small side but very well appointed and so clean and welcoming. There is also a pool, BBQ and a nice lounge area. Great value stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Thank you for your kind responses to our hotel. We pride ourselves on our guest service and cleanliness. We hope to see you again in the future.

-Terry

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Another good stay at the hotel. Needed to be in town for 5 days so stayed at the only Marriott name in town.

The good.
The staff were all extremely friendly and willing to help.
The rooms were very clean, including the bathrooms.
Great iced tea in the afternoon.

The few issues.
As a Marriott Platinum Elite, got upgraded to the executive suite.... Quite honestly, I am not sure how much I love these rooms. They are functional yes.... However the partial wall does block a lot of the light. The rooms are a bit bigger though.
Next time I will request regular room just to confirm.

The rooms facing i95.... There is a bit of road noise however it is there only if you listen for it.

Water softener.... For some reason, as soon as I get into the shower, and just noticed it this time, either too much softener or what, but I start sneezing and get a runny nose as soon as I turn the water on.

Paid with a gift card for two nights.... The stays did not post yet to my marriott account. Well contact hotel and give the a chance to resolve, before going through Marriott elite line to get them to resolve it.

Environmental fee.... When you book it on Marriott.com, it did not show up the fee... On the receipt... There was a $2 per day fee. They did remove $2 per day from the bill though when I brought it up.

The hotel is a green hotel, so they do a bit to save and it is nice. All in all.... The hotel and rooms are nice, I did not try the breakfast, but it is good from what I hear. If you need a Marriott property, this Fairfield inn is the best value and bang for the buck in the Daytona to st. Augustine area.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank aeromaks
Thank you for staying with us during your last visit. We're glad to hear you found our hotel to be a great deal. We hope to see you in the future.

-Terry
delaware
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel while on vacation, and found it to be outstanding in every way. The hotel experience was great from start to finish. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating, there is a nice lounge off the lobby with TV so people and families can relax or eat if they choose. The pool area was great and there is even a BBQ grill outside if you would like to use. I so recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a stay in Palm Coast, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Thank you for your great comments of our hotel. I will be sure to tell my staff that they did a great job. We hope to see you again in the future. Thanks for your business.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

We were driving home from Orlando parks and opted to spend a night at this hotel rather than pay for another night of theme park hotel pricing. The hotel was incredibly clean, the rooms were nice, the bathroom shower was really large with glass doors (no tub), and the location was right off of I-95 which made it perfect for travelers. The price was incredible low for the quality. We were exhausted and did not wake up in time for the breakfast. My only complaint was that I asked one of the women who was cleaning up breakfast if there was any complimentary water or cold beverages we could have prior to getting on the road. She told me that they would not provide any more until noon. I found this a little odd, since most of the Florida hotels we have stayed at least provided complimentary tea or ice water in their lobbies throughout the day. Other than this little hiccup, however, we found this hotel to be a great place to stay and will be staying there again during future travels.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank LadyBlue67
Thank you for your good comments about our hotel. I will be happy to pass along your praise to our cleaning/housekeeping staff. Thank you for your business.

Cooper City
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Stayed two nights while visiting family staying at nearby Crescent Beach. Hotel was well maintained, with clean rooms and common areas. Great breakfast in the morning as well. Stayed on the parking lot side of the hotel so did not have any issues with the I-95 traffic noise (mentioned in other reviews). Would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: One side of hotel does face I-95. May want to request a room on the parking lot side of the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your positive remarks about our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and would love to see you again.

The Villages, Florida
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We ( couple) stayed here for 2 nights. Great location. Beds were fantastic. Shower best we have had in a while. They have a very good selections for breakfast, and better yet enough room for people to seat and eat. Staff very pleasant and helpful. WE asked for a good seafood restaurant. They sent us to Flagler Beach ( about a 10-15 min drive) . The Flagler Fish Company...you see the fish /seafood market style. Highly recommend it. The first night ate at Joe's NY Pizza & Pasta on Palm Coast Parkway ( about 5 mins from hotel) Great Baked eggplant and Ziti...Would go back again. Also about a 30 min drive up I95 to the St. Augustine outlets. The only complaint--would be no refrigerator, but we had a cooler and they had plenty of ice.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with a stay here.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this review, 17 August 2013
Thank you for your positive responses to our hotel. I am glad that our staff recommended some of our top restaurants in the area. We would love to have you stay again.

Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Clean rooms, great breakfast and very friendly staff. The only complaints I have is the lack of a small refrigerator and microwave in the room also the hotel backs up directly to I-95 and the noise that comes with it. Get a room on the front side of the hotel for a quitter stay. Other than that I would have rated it a 5.

Room Tip: It backs up against I-95. Get a room on the front side of the hotel for noise reduction.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad to hear about our friendly staff as we strive for perfection. Thank you for your business and hope to see you again.