Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Very nice hotel. The hotel is clean and very modern. The lobby is pretty and so are the rooms. The beds slept great and the pillows were soft and comfortable. The linens were new and it's easy to see that the cleaning staff takes great care in their work. All of the staff seemed friendly and helpful and greeted us each time that we walked by. The bathroom was a nice size and the shower was spacious. The room was quiet even though our room backed up to I-95. I was never bothered by the sound of traffic. Our room was a double queen. It was sufficient for us but if you needed to put an extra bed or air mattress in the room I do not believe that it would fit. The pool is nice but it could use a few more chairs.
I will say that the breakfast was not fabulous and ends early, even on the weekends. The oatmeal was runny and watery and the eggs were nothing special. Most people, however, could find at least something to enjoy- fresh fruit, cereal, waffle ect.
Overall, it was a great stay at a good price. We will return.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Patricia A
Jeremiah L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is a great location easy access on and off 95. The staff is very kind,breakfast was very good super clean and well attended. It is a very clean hotel close to everything.Room are reasonable they are appropriate for the price paid. Pool is a litte let down but no problems just no frills.Great for over night stay or two.

Room Tip: Upper floors as usual
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Jeremiah L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on the way home from Disney. The beds were comfortable and the room was well appointed. The pool was also nice but it didn't seem like the jets in the jacuzzi didn't work. My wife was kept awake with crazy kids in the halls but not staffs fault. Breakfast was plentiful and we'll stocked. We would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and beds. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed this past weekend, and had a noise problem in the room above with raucous children. The hotel staff dealt with the problem immediately, and called right back to report on their conversation with the other guests. The next day, due to the issue they comped the difference of a suite on the top floor AND reduced the overall cost of our 2-night stay due to the noise. Couldn't be more pleased with how they dealt with the issue. The rooms were clean and very nice, shower was the best. Overall, will not hesitate to book this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Jeremiah L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Mr. Kane,

Thank you for you kind words. It was a pleasure speaking with you, and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass your comments down the line to everyone that was involved. I surely hope your travels home were pleasurable, and I look forward to seeing you next time

- Brian

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We booked this hotel for a one night stay while driving to Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise. The hotel is in a great location right off the highway. Shopping, food, grocery stores, and gas stations are conveniently located in the immediate area around the hotel. We are partial to Target so we drove 8 miles to the SuperTarget. There is a Walmart, Kohls, and Belk within 1-2 miles of the hotel.

The hotel is located off of Palm Coast Parkway, a scenic divided highway with extremely large landscaped dividers. Some of the dividers housed entire shopping centers.This was confusing because we saw a Publix on our way to the SuperTarget but couldn't find it on our way back to the hotel. We realized eventually that you had to turn on another street to get to the side of Palm Coast Pkwy that the Publix is on. It's not as simple as turning around and going the other way.

I chose to book the executive suite because it includes a sitting area, microwave, and mini-fridge. I can spread one meal out over an entire day so it's important that I have someplace to store food and a way to reheat it. The room itself is very comfortable and well appointed. There are two flat screens, one in the sitting area and one in the bedroom. The bathroom is also very nice with a large shower and granite countertops. For people with small kids, the suite has no bath tub. The way the shower doors were set up made it difficult to help our 5 year old get clean. The shower door is on the opposite side from the shower head, for obvious reasons. The door also took up about 1/3 of the entire shower enclosure. This meant I practically had to get in the shower to help him since there was really no way to reach him otherwise.

The room had nice bright green sofas and a deep orange upholstered bench near the bed but the fabrics were starting to fray. I noticed a note near the lobby apologizing for the condition of the furniture because the fabrics were defective and they were in the process of replacing them. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I forget to get a fork at Publix when I bought my salad. I thought trying to get one from the front desk was a long shot but apparently this is a common request. The front desk clerk pulled out a cup full of forks from behind the counter.

From staying at other Marriott chain hotels, the bed at this hotel felt different. It was much firmer than I like my beds and didn't have the stuffed mattress cover so I really could tell I was laying on a mattress. My husband didn't mind it but I woke up several times that night. The A/C unit is right next to the bed which also woke me up just about every time it came on. We enjoyed the free breakfast the next morning. They offered a good variety of hot and cold breakfast selections. I really appreciated the fresh tropical fruit salad. I’m from the Caribbean. It's been a long time since I've had fresh papaya. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again. I will just be sure to ask for extra bedding next time.

Room Tip: If you're traveling with small kids, make sure your room has a bath tub.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank aunaturale

Thank you for your great comments about. We're very glad you enjoyed our location and rooms. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Nothing to complain about here. Staff was very friendly, helpful. Clean rooms, nice facilities, great location, quiet, nice pool. Some of the guests at the breakfast buffet were rude, but that's not the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Jeremiah L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel. We strive for excellence and that is only attainable with customer feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

my wife and I stayed here for one night returning from NY to South Florida. Upon check in I asked if possible to have a room on the top floor facing the parking lot . the very helpful desk attendant Xani checked and had none of the King rooms that meet that criteria . I told her thanks for checking and she went ahead and upgraded us to a King suite on the top floor facing the parking lot ! What a wonderful room , comfortable bed, seep rate living area, massive shower as well.
Coffee available 24/7 in lobby . breakfast was good, plenty of choices and the person in charge was busy working, filling and cleaning the entire time, he has much energy.
Management should be pleased to have employees such as Xani and the man ( who's name I didn't get ) working the breakfast area . Would stay here again for sure .

Room Tip: Choose top floor facing the parking lot for quiet
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wayne N

Thank you for your great comments regarding our hotel. I will be sure to pass on your praise to both Xani and David for their excellent service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.