“Good for the price.”

Days Inn Palm Coast
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
“Good for the price.”
Reviewed 6 August 2011

This hotel was considerably nice for the price. The look and feel was more 3 star considering it's a 2 star. The only thing I was disappointed with was the cleaning. It was tidy, but you could tell housekeeping did the bare minimum. There was toothpaste splatter on the mirror boarder and wall in the bathroom. There was a fridge in the room that was stainless steel that was very smudged and clearly had not been
wiped down. I noticed in the elevators as well the walls were smudged and it gave a dirty look to the otherwise nice decor. The pool was small but clean and nice. The work out room was empty except for an old workout bike.
There is a wallmart nearby

• Stayed July 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I was traveling alone...I felt safe and had no problems what so ever... Mr.John, the manager will make sure that your staying is perfect and will make sure you have everything you need so that your staying is comfortable. It is hard today to find good workers and loves there job and yes, some of the front desk clerks had no smile on there faces but hey !! my room was fine and I had a beautiful vacation !!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I stayed in room 201 June 24th. Room was nice and clean. I did my usual check for bugs. I check the beds really good and so no evidence. I notice that there were no mattress covers and I thought that was weird. But since I did not see anything I thought we were safe. For what ever reason we deiced to stay up late. We kept the lights on. My husband noticed a bug in our bed not knowing what it was he took in to the bathroom to kill it. He noticed blood and quickly called me to help identify it. I said that is a bed bug but to make sure let me look it up on my phone. IT WAS A BED BUG!!! I called the front who offered to give me another room which at this point I really had no choice. I asked her did they have a bed bug problem and she stated , no. I guess I really didn't expect her to say yes... We moved in to a suite, but I didn't sleep i keep looking around and checking I never saw another. Next day I bought bed bug spray for fear of bring them with me. I did take the dead bug to the front office. We saw 2 others in room 201 so it was not just one. I hope they take care of the problem because it was a nice hotel. I didn't care for the breakfast. They needed someone to tend to the breakfast bar.

Room Tip: stay away from room 201 until the get rid of the beg bugs
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank scbsfamily
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Remarkable value! I paid less than half of what I have spent in 4 star hotels in other cities that were not as nice as this room! The room is very large with beautiful, new furniture, a comfortable chair and lamp to relax and read or watch the large, flat-screen t.v. The room comes equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker and all the amenities you need in a large, immaculate, well lit bathroom with plush, high quality towels. There's also a swimming pool and a lovely lake behind the hotel. Nearby (one minute away) is excellent shopping of every kind and restaurants. It really doesn't get any better than this when you are on the road and particularly if you have just made the long drive to reach this part of Florida. Highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Days Inn was easy to find their in Palm Coast. It was very nice. The rooms were big and clean. All Personnel there were friendly and helpful. We had a free breakfast there daily and alot to choose from. the pool was nice as well. This was a better hotel than what I expected and we will definitely go to that one the next time we are in Palm Coast. Great value and Great Service.

Room Tip: We just got one on the first floor and it was close to everything.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 20 July 2011

We just got home from a 2 night stay and were very pleased with our room, the location and the treatment from the staff...we were even granted a late check out no questions asked...the bed was comfortable and the room was very clean despite these other reviews...we had a child who left a bit of a mess on the carpet and always found the room cleaned really well upon returning...not to mention free wireless internet and Continental breakfast all for a really reasonable 65 dollars a night...definitely would stay again!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Rembert
Reviewed 10 July 2011

stayed here because i got a discount threw work and it was close to family . went to check in the girl behind the counter didnt ask how i wanted to pay just ran my debt card i wanted to pay cash ..i even told them this when i made the reservation they told me not a problem all the card was to hold the room i asked why she ran it without asking how i was going to pay she said they needed it for incendtals but when i pulled out the cash that was dropped. the rooms look just like the pics they were clean not coffee pot and the wifi didnt work in my room they have cord at the desk for hook up.the fitness room is just whats in the pic a bike and stair machine. the outside door way near our room was nasty with cobb webs and lawn clippins the parking lot obviously had not been walk by anyone who works there because there was trash all over the lot the whole time we were there ! and im not taking small stuff either im talking bottles,papers and a box from diapers !this hotel has the ablity to be a great one if the change afew things !

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple