“Great!”

Thai Korner
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Japanese
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A simple yet elegant space, thoughtfully decorated featuring Thai and Japanese cuisine as well as sushi/sashimi creations. Please note: The last seating for lunch & dinner is 15 minutes prior to restaurant closing time.
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat for thai and sushi, I work at a Japanese restaurant and my husband is a sushi chef so am pretty picky, but everything I have tried here has always been delicious. I especially like the choo chee duck, green curry and the TK roll. The staff is always very friendly, though sometimes when it is busy it can be a little short, but it is understandable. I really enjoy the atmosphere of the restaurant as well.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Jennifer P

Springfield, Ohio
“A Favorite of Mine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I live in Palm Coast for part of the year and Thai Corner is my favorite restaurant there. The food is delicious and reasonably priced the servise is excellent. I would highly recommend it.

2 Thank debbiesusan06
Palm Coast, Florida
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

My wife and I are Palm Coast residents, and eat at Thai Korner quite often. In fact, we would not even think of eating Sushi or Thai anywhere else! The sushi is always fresh, the thai dishes are always perfect, and the atmosphere is comfortable and friendly. Try some of the house specials like the Crispy Fish with a 3 flavor sauce, the Jumbo Shrimp in ginger sauce, or the Spicy Basil Duck. For a real treat, order the Lobster Volcano roll with a Chang beer, and finish it off with some Mochi ice cream for dessert.

2 Thank George C
Palm Coast, Florida
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

My wife and I have eaten at Thai Korner many times over the past few years and have generally enjoyed the food. The service has been spotty at times, but never a major issue until our last dinner. We went on a Saturday night and it was crowded. I ordered a sushi combo dish and my wife ordered a Thai dish. We got our drinks and waited a bit and then my wife's entree came out after our salads.

After about ten minutes I still did not have my sushi combo so I called the manager over. He said they were busy and the sushi bar was backed up. I said I recognized that, but asked why my wife's dinner was served without mine. Pretty basic stuff. He said it was ready and they did not want it to get cold. I asked him why they did not coordinate to get the food out together and he got argumentative and rude with me, refusing to acknowledge that I had a valid point.

After my wife finished her dinner, mine finally arrived. I had to watch her eat and then she had to sit there and watch me eat for 20 minutes. An awful dining experience. No true apology and most disappointingly, no adjustment to the bill for a truly dismal dining experience. We will never go back

I wrote the owner and he apologized and agreed they had handled it poorly, but once again no offer of any compensation for the miserable service. I have never had an issue like this at any restaurant ever. I have had meals comped, drinks comped, free deserts, etc for issues way more minor than this. Incredible that you would treat a customer like this.

“SOOO GOOD!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This meal was AMAZING!!!! Best Thai I've had in Florida hands down! We had the Paradise salad, reissuing wine to drink (served in a chilled wine glass), featured beer, lobster pad thai, soft shell crab with veggies and ginger sauce...with black rice, mango ice cream, sweet sticky rice, the roll wrapped in cucumber served with seaweed salad, and the piña Colada roll. Everything was fresh, perfectly prepared, and just amazing! We plan to be regulars from now on.

4 Thank Nikiah W