When booking this hotel for an overnight stay from NC to the Keys, I thought since the price was so good that the name meant we'd have a coffin sized room like one of those Japanese compartment hotels. No, the room with two queens was standard size, Samsung 32" flat screen with HBO and plenty of channels. Great little continental breakfast with plenty of fruit, juices, and really good coffee. Beds were the best hotel beds we've slept in. Only downside is their ceiling to floor acoustics aren't the best. That would be easily remedied by booking a third floor (top floor) room. Desk clerk, James, even had a great recommendation for an evening meal. Highly recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Palm Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Palm Coast
- Microtel Inn & Suites Palm Coast Hotel Palm Coast
- Microtel Palm Coast
- Microtel Hotel Palm Coast
- Palm Coast Microtel
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Palm Coast Florida