“A great stay at the Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast Florida”

Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Maysville, Kentucky
“A great stay at the Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast Florida”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Our stay was great, the rooms were very clean and cozy and the staff was very friendly and met all accommodations. I would recommend this place to anyone vacationing in Palm Coast. The free full breakfast was an A plus and I will definitely be staying there again next year.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor close to the lobby and pool area I must say it was very quiet even thou...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
GMPalmCoast, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us here at the Holiday Inn Express and found our rooms to be clean and our team members to be helpful and polite. Thank you for taking the time to put your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you again next time you are in our area. Joyce Palm General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been to this H.I. Express multiple times in the past and I have to say that my most recent visit has been the best yet. My husband and I really enjoyed all the upgrades made around the whole property. They have even added a Fitness center! Something this hotel was lacking in the past. The housekeeping supervisor Tammi always made sure we had everything we needed for a comfortable stay and a clean room and always with a smile. Carolyn in breakfast was also really great! There was always plenty of food and she was most welcoming. It seems this H.I. has done a real turn around. Kudos to management for your great staff.

Room Tip: There is a restaurant called martins only a few miles away with great steak
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jenny U
GMPalmCoast, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
We want to thank you for rating us at the highest level. This tells us that we are doing our job to ensure your complete satisfaction and it informs others that we would be a great choice while visiting the Palm Coast area. I am really glad that you had such a nice stay. I am glad you like what Holiday Inn Express has done with the place.
West Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Two night stay and they hosted an event on site. Hotel has been nicely upgraded. Room was clean and comfortable. WiFi functioned well. Mini frig and microwave in room is great. Appreciated the hot breakfast buffet.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GMPalmCoast, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us your feedback. I am glad you like what Holiday Inn Express has done with the place. We are always renovating and updating our property to stay up to date with the market. We hope to see you soon again soon ! Joyce Palm General Manager
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This Holiday Inn was very clean, updated and extremely well maintained. Our two night stay was wonderful and comfortable. The hot breakfast buffet was perfect. The hotel was convenient right off the interstate and within a 30 minute drive to Daytona.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GMPalmCoast, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
After reading your review I can feel rest assured that you are a happy guest and we have met all your expectations. This is what we strive for every time with every guest. Our goal is to make sure that every guest has a memorable experience and it seems from your comments that we have accomplished that goal. Joyce Palm General Manager
Tampa, FL
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed 3 days over the Memorial Day weekend and had a wonderful visit. The hotel is clean & nicely decorated. The location is great- only a 5 minute drive to the beach. The free breakfast had a great combination of hot & cold items, as well as healthy choice selections. Having a mini fridge and microwave in the room is always a bonus when traveling with children. Melinda, at the front desk is a definite asset to the hotel. She was so kind & really went out of her way to make sure our stay was great. The housekeepers were very friendly & stopped by the room each day to give us fresh linens & supples (we declined cleaning). We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for the amazing comments about the staff here at the Holiday Inn Express and especially about our wonderful Melinda. Guest service is our driving force and we are extremely happy to receive reviews like this!!! I will be sure to share your feedback with Melinda and other staff members. Thank you for your recommendation of the hotel and look forward to seeing you again soon Joyce Palm General Manager
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 May 2014

1st I must say that the Head housekeeper,Tammy is the most professional person I have come across in a very long time.Her friendly demeaner and helpfulness for the area was right on track.The room was very clean,breakfast was good ,bed comfortable.I will staying again.Tammy hope you have a great summer and hope to see you for Octoberfest... :)

• Stayed May 2014
GMPalmCoast, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for the review. After reading your review I can feel rest assured that you are a happy guest and we have met all your expectations. This is what we strive for every time with every guest. Our goal is to make sure that every guest has a memorable experience and it seems from your comments that have accomplished that. Joyce Palm General Manager
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I arrived after a long drive and really needed to relax. The check-in was fast and pleasant and i was in my room in no time. The room was spotless and very comfortable, everything I needed was there. I slept like a baby and was on my way the next morning. A great stay and will certainly be return on my way back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GMPalmCoast, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us here at the Holiday Inn and found our rooms to be clean and our team members to be helpful and polite. Thank you for taking the time to put your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you again next time you are in our area.
Joyce Palm General MAnager