Hammock Beach Resort
EconoLodge(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$116
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$110
GardenInn.com
US$94
US$75
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$103
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$78
Red Roof
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,628 results
All reviewslazy rivermain towerhammock beachatlantic grillgolf courseindoor poolbedroom suiteocean viewsushi barpool staffwater slideschairs and umbrellasplay golfzero entryputting greenfull kitchenbeautiful property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2011

My boyfriend and I booked a King suite in the main tower at the beginning of May to celebrate 10 years together. We had a great time and wished we could stay longer. It was not busy and we enjoyed the leisure atmosphere.
The staff were all very friendly and enjoyed talking to us.
This is a cashless resort so you just bring your room key around with you and whatever you want plus gratuities are charged to your room. This is great so you don't have to carry money around but you have to pay attention to what you are charging!
We had reservations at the Atlantic Grille restraunt on site. It was not busy so we had a quiet romantic meal overlooking the ocean and the food was absolutley wonderful!
We purchased the unlimited golf package and we golfed the Ocean course the next morning. What a great course and we had it to ourselves! It was challenging and beautiful and different from any other course I've played. We liked it so much that after we relaxed a bit we played again!
We had supper at Delphino's that night and again the food was great, with freindly staff. It was also romantic with tasteful italian decor and dim lighting.
The next morning we played the Conservatory course. This course is also really nice and unique. We will be back to play again.
The room was very clean and quiet. We had a view overlooking the indoor pool building and pool area. We could see the ocean from our balcony on the second floor. The bed was very comfortable.
We went down to the hot tub, which there are two large ones to choose from along with a big indoor pool, and had a nice soak.
Regretfully we were not able to stay long enough to enjoy the beach, which looked very inviting and almost deserted (which is a plus in my book). We also would have liked to visit the Cigar bar and Loggerhead's lounge to play some pool. The lazy river would have to wait for another day too. There is a 3 tier pool area which looked very fun.
There is a toll road to the property which cost us $2.
There are a bunch of businesses just 15 minutes away but you have to pay the toll every time you cross that bridge back onto the property.
We will be planning on coming back to this place in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2011

We had a fabulous time. We purchased ocean front and although our first condo was ocean front , you couldn't see the ocean due to a pool and pool wall so we asked to be moved and they accommodated us quickly. In some reviews, that might have sent someone over the edge but I was pleased they made the change so quickly for us with no problems. The next room was fabulous in every respect. I don't normally participate in trip advisor because I think its usually full of bad experiences and not the millions of good ones that people experience. Sometimes it seems that only the people who want to retaliate come here to post their complaints. I thought I would share what a great facility this is and tell you that my children and their two friends, had one of the best vacations ever. So did us parents!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank itsamiracle
Reviewed 29 April 2011

My first experience was when I was 7 or 8,I loved it! I just had to go back for the second time! That was my last time for along time. My idea for spring break was to go to Vero beach hotel and spa(another review) or Ginn Hammock, obviously Ginn Hammock. I got to bring a school buddy along. We had the time of our lives! This was my friend's best trip he's taken! When my friend and I hopped in the lazy river, it was freezing!! But it was easy to get use to. The food was delicious! The restraunt called Seaside Grille changed the name to Delfinos. The food was still the same, delicious. The only down part of this trip was when my friend and I took our stuff down to the beach pool and put it in a set of chairs side by side, we left sun bathing, and went to go order some food,when we told the waiter our location to bring the food, we went back to our chairs,and to young ladies were sitting there! They had taken our belongings and threw them on the ground(very nice people!) under the showers!! All the chairs were taken, so my friend and I put our stuff in the indoor pool. So what happened to our food? They couldn't find us so they took it back. So we didn't get to eat. The rest of our trip was exquisite!! I hope to go back soon!!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Macattack9766
Reviewed 19 April 2011

The resort is beautiful and the staff was always extremely friendly. Before going we had read that the restaurants were not worth it so for the seven nights we always ate off premises. Our room was beautiful and maintained each day by housekeeping. The problem was the location. We had a 3 bedroom suite in the main tower with beach view but were directly over the restaurant/bar. There is outside seating which anyone has access to also. The place books a lot of weddings and other affairs so you are dealing with people who are drinking a lot and partying late into the night. As a result of this we had 4 nights of people in the restaurant or outside being really loud and two of these had music so loud that our walls were vibrating. I thought I had booked a week in a lovely oceanfront resort but felt like I was sleeping over a cheap bar. Finally when everything quieted down at 1:30 a.m. you can hear the rearranging of the furniture in the restaurant for the next half hour. I am not saying don't go just be very careful of where they locate you and that the suite has the beds in it that you requested (that was wrong for us also)

Room Tip: Don't take room near restaurant/bar
Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank Tyler1950
Reviewed 18 April 2011

1. Palm Coast is beautiful. The beach is unique with the course shell sand. View from hotel is excellent.
2. Room was very nice. We stayed in 1BR in the main building.
3. Gym, pools, miniature golf and spa are all excellent. A couple of caveats, the lazy river is a frozen tundra this time of year ars it is not heated and no one uses it. The slide doesn't open until 10a so use before checkout is almost impossible. The slide is great if you get to use it. The grounds are excellent and well-kept.
4. The service just was off. Excuses like we have a full house were common. Attempted late checkout with a valid reason and was told that they had too arrivals. I agreed but wasn't pleased. I then requested bell service for the checkout and had to wait 45 min which was longer than I had requested for late checkout.

The facilities allow the 4 star rating . . .the service has a lot to be desired.

• Stayed: April 2011