We stayed in the main building (large one-room suite with pull-out couch, bed and kitchenette) which was convenient to everything. It was a bit crowded mid-summer. The lazy river was fun but at one point it sprayed water down on you quite forcefully which took away from the relaxing quality a bit. The indoor pool had a off-putting odor so we (and most others apparently) avoided it. However there are enough other outdoor pools, a huge spa, and of course the beautiful Atlantic Ocean to enjoy. The food was excellent at almost every restaurant, although a bit expensive. There are very few other local options, and from what we tried, the resort food was superior. The sushi restaurant at the resort was small (take-out seemed popular) but served fantastic sushi. The California rolls had real crabmeat not the imitation type. The kids enjoyed playing on the large lawn in the evenings with other children. Great family atmosphere. My one complaint would be the very loud a/c unit in the room which blew right over the master bed and gave me a headache. Next time we will try a villa. For a day trip we recommend St. Augustine, about 30 minutes north. Daytona Beach and its famous speedway is about 30 minutes south.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hammock Beach Resort is situated on over two miles of pristine unspoiled beaches just south of historic St. Augustine. With exceptional amenities, such as our recently updated suites and facilities, 36 holes of Signature Golf by legends Nicklaus and Watson, a rejuvenating spa, tennis, marine activities, multi-level water park including a three-story slide and lazy river, fire pits and activity lawns, we’re certain to have all the ingredients you need for success. The resort features 330 luxury accommodations that range from ocean view studios to multi-bedroom condominiums that overlook the Atlantic Ocean. Our ballrooms are beautiful, but we’re best known for our five ocean view event lawns that allow your group to some of the most spectacular views on the coast. Our service professionals aim to exceed your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you to our very special place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hammock Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hammock Beach Hotel Palm Coast
- Hammock Beach Palm Coast
- Hammock Beach Resort Palm Coast, Florida