This place is very clean and roomy, but the decor has not been updated for a while. It is NOT on the ocean. It is NOT near the ocean. You cannot walk to the beach. You will have to drive over a $2 toll-bridge to get to A1A, then you can drive to lots of beaches. Internet access is $10/day and the speed is 3 mps at best. Very big pool. Kind of an AARP type of place. This is supposed to be a resort, with lots of stuff to do on the grounds of the resort. After a day or two you will be bored. Teenagers will be bored out of their scull! Little kids will want to swim in the pool all day long. This is a place that we traded-in with a RCI timeshare exchange. A 3 out of 5 star kind of place. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't come back. My family likes to be directly on the beach. There was no hat water in the shower. We told the staff, but they never fixed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a hidden treasure on Florida's unspoiled Intracoastal Waterway & one of the finest golf destination cities at Legacy Vacation Club Palm Coast. Onsite guest can enjoy swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna, playground & tennis courts. About the property The resort is perfect for families with its spacious 2-bedroom suite villas. Each villa features a screened-in patio/balcony, garden tub in master bathroom, a full guest bathroom, a full kitchen & dining area, 3 TV's, free Wifi & a washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast Hotel Palm Coast
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast Florida