This was by far the worst place I ever stayed I had to switch room s because the washing machine started smoking you need it because you have to wash your own towels they don't exchange them our room was filthy and they have 1 8 building s with 4 units in each and only 2 cleaning ladies when I called for maintenance the security guy showed up I said the air is set on 68 it's 75 in here he said it's cooler than outside really thanks this is not a resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a hidden treasure on Florida's unspoiled Intracoastal Waterway & one of the finest golf destination cities at Legacy Vacation Club Palm Coast. Onsite guest can enjoy swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna, playground & tennis courts. About the property The resort is perfect for families with its spacious 2-bedroom suite villas. Each villa features a screened-in patio/balcony, garden tub in master bathroom, a full guest bathroom, a full kitchen & dining area, 3 TV's, free Wifi & a washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast Hotel Palm Coast
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast Florida