“Filthy but cheap”
Review of Ocean Shore Villa

Ocean Shore Villa
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Palm Coast
Ocean Shore Villa
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Filthy but cheap”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

We were almost falling asleep in the car, my wife and I, so we stopped here and stayed the night, not looking for other options, unable to drive another mile. The room was cheap, at 58$ plus tax. It was spacious. But filthy, some mold here and there, not too bad though. Dead insects, long deceased, on the floor. Aircon blowing right onto the bed, not very nice. Next time I will try to drive 5 miles further either direction. The owner/manager and staff we encountered were very nice. Reasonable value for the money, but rather spend some bucks more elsewhere if you can afford it.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Marc P

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Wooster, Oh
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We found this place after dark and I was a little worried. Mike was very nice and the rate was great. Our room was clean and we slept good.We were sent to Java Joint in the am and found both a fun and friendly staff with a great breakfast while we watched the waves roll in. Both were a great experience.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank derfsdv
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 24 March 2012

This is a very nice mom and pop motel peaceful quiet. There's a quality here that's hard to describe but if you need to slow down and rest this has everything you want minus all the tourist shops etc breakfast at the java joint order in from surf side grill and dinner at jt's laundry on site small clean pool good tv. Under great management. Pet friendly! Perfect

• Stayed April 2011
3 Thank Kgar79
dexter, n.y.
Reviewed 2 April 2010

Our visit was very comfortable . The weather in february wasn;t the best this year , however we found plenty of things to do. From hiking the numerous nature trails to looking for sea shells and shark teeth on the beach and visiting the flea market .Our stay went by too fast. The host (mike ) and his staff were excellent and were always there whenever we needed them . Our efficiency was most adequate with a new stove , refrigerator and micro-wave . WE WILL BE BACK !

• Stayed February 2007, travelled as a couple
3 Thank dugieB
long island, new york
Reviewed 5 December 2009

The title says it all. I stayed at the Ocean Shore Villa for the month of October 09, and i was very pleased. First of all the staff (Mike and Kelly) were excellent, very helpful, was able to answer any questions I had, very knowledgeable of the area, a pleasure to talk to. The room was comfortable, ac worked well !!, functional kitchen, cable t.v. ,high speed internet, everything a man can ask for. Room service was great,, I always had clean towels,, and anything else I needed. The pool was clean, and I enjoyed swimming in it.The onsite laundry room was convenient and made my life easy. I was very happy with the location,,close to all and away from everything, I had my privacy, but I also had a Publix Super Market,and a Gas Station less than 4 minutes away along with a handful of restaurants. To top it off, the beaches were beautiful and footsteps away , Fishing, Swimming, Surfing, A complete Florida experience. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled solo
3 Thank longisland34
georgia
Reviewed 6 August 2009

The staff was very friendly. But this would be a wonderful place to stay if cleaned.. Found old pizza in oven from previous. Moldly shower curtain.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank motelstosee
boston,ma
Reviewed 14 August 2006

Great fishing ,rooms have full kitchen,bath and two queens. Boat ramp only about 1 mile away. FISHING PARADISE

• Liked — One block from ocean
  • Disliked — Going home
  • Tips/Secrets — Try the prime rib at Martins in flagler beach
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites
#1 of 10 in Saint Augustine Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95

Been to Ocean Shore Villa? Share your experiences!