EconoLodge
US$70
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$110
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
HIExpress.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$100
US$94
Hammock Beach Resort(Palm Coast)
US$258
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$78
Red Roof
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanyogurtflagler beachthe breakfast areabike weekpalm coast areagas stationstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice poolcoffee makersagarfridgegmdaytonahousekeeping
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Every time I need to spend a night in Palm Coast I choose this place because of its value and proximity to the highway. It's quiet and clean, breakfast is a little short on items but you can't really say anything bad about it. It does what it says it does. Will keep coming.

• Stayed: August 2013
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2013

Dear Antonio C,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I apologize for the breakfast not meeting or exceeding your expectations, we are always trying to improve our breakfast in any way possible. I am glad the rest of your stay was superb and a convenient location for you. If you are ever in the area again please stop by and see us here at the Best Western Palm Coast!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Perfect location first of all. When I checked in, the young lady behind the counter was very informed about the location. No need for the internet. We arrived late, and hungry. I asked her what was in the area. She seriously named about 10 places and then started on their hours of
operation. This Best Western is excellent location to I95 on Palm Coast Parkway. It is only a mile from A1A for the most beautiful drive between St. Augustine and Daytona. We spent the day stopping and taking loads of pictures. This is also an ideal location if you are staying in St.Augustine. You may be a few miles from SA, but the drive up is absolutely beautiful. Our stay at this BW was great. We walked for breakfast to the Cracker Barrell right across the street. I just wish we would have remembered our swim suits for the pool.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Helen B,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel! Also thank you for complimenting Jessica on her hard work and dedication to our guests. I am glad she was able to point you in the direction of a good resturaunt. Next time you visit Palm Coast remember to bring your bathing suits and please stop by or just give us a call and we would be happy to accomodate you in any way possible.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I was surprised at how new everything looked. It was just off US 40w going towards Knoxville, convenient to shops and places to eat. It had its own restraunt. The only downside to our stay is its on a hillside and there is an upper parking lot and a lower parking lot, not good for older folks needing to go back and forth from their room to the office and restraunt.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Barbara F,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us. Or two most recent stays!

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel. We appreciate you coming back to see us and our beautiful city and we look forward to seeing you in the future Mrs. Faith! Just so you do not get lost we are off of I-95 not US 40 but we knew what you meant and thank you for going out of your way to post this review of your stay!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We were visiting family and stayed at this motel for over a week. The rooms are basic, but very good for the price. Service was excellent and the staff were very friendly. The front desk staff and General Manager even helped me get faxes from my home office. I needed the basics , I really do not need all the fancy frills, so this fit my needs and my budget very well. I would highly recommend this motel when staying in Palm Coast, its right off route 95 and was a short drive to Daytona and Flagler Beach. Breakfast was good, it was better than many of the motels I stayed at. I was very satisfied. Its a good place to stay in its price range.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor, are very easy to access. I stayed in room 115. Just across the street is a Cracker Barrel, and behind the motel is a 24 hour mini mart, great for late night munchies.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Dear Wilkes Barre,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel, maybe to PA? Also I am glad we were able to help you stay connected to home by getting the info you needed. Also thank you for complimenting our breakfast, we are continously trying to improve our breakfast to meet the needs of our guests. We really appreciated having you and your family at our hotel and if you are ever visiting your family here again, please stop by or just give us a call and we would be happy to accomodate you in any way possible.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Don't expect top-notch accommodations at this hotel but certainly better than expected for the $50 per night cost. It's clean and quiet with friendly, helpful staff, and within close proximity to shops, restaurants, beaches, walking paths and the highway. Breakfast is also offered but stick with the cold options; we weren't very pleased with the taste of the eggs and sausage. But again, for the price, it's nice that breakfast is offered at all!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the second floor so you don't have the lights and sounds of cars in the lot.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

Dear LV2TRVL8888,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I apologize for the breakfast not meeting your standards, we are always trying to improve our breakfast. We added sausage links and a different brand of eggs this week because of the breakfast complaints we have had in the past. Thank you very much for staying with us and if you are ever in the area please stop by and give us another chance to provide you with superior customer care!