“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Iselin, NJ, United States
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The interior and exterior have been completely repainted since I was last there 4 months ago. The staff is friendly and professional. The breakfast is good. The rates are reasonable. I would definitely stay there again. The location is just off I95 on Palm Coast Parkway and is easy to re-enter I95.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Dear Alan K,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel. Thank you for coming back and seeing us time after time, I am glad that we are able to meet your needs when you are traveling. Thank you for noticing the changes we are making to the hotel, inside and out. Also thank you for complimenting our staffs friendliness and professionalism, I will be sure to let them see your comment. Next time you are in the area let us know and we will have a room waiting for you!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Black Mountain, United States
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Best Western Palm Coast provides clean rooms, excellent service, a good breakfast, and an excellent place to bring your family for a good nights rest. The price is comparable to any other hotel in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Sandra B,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. Thank you for complimenting our hotel during your recent visit to Palm Coast, I am glad that you were able to enjoy yourself and relax with your family. If you are ever in the area again we would enjoy having you at our hotel.

Taylors SC, United States
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The people were nice and friendly and helpful.. The rooms were neat and clean.. The breakfast was good and hot... Really enjoyed our stay...This was my second time staying and I will stay each and every time I visit Palm Coast which is about twice a year... Shay Young...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Dear Sherri Y,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel. Thank you for complimenting our breakfast and the cleaniliness of our rooms. Our housekeepers do a good job tending to the rooms and making sure they are clean and neat. We really appreciated having you stay with us during your most recent trip to Palm Coast. We look forward to the next time you are in the area, please stop by or just give us a call and we would be happy to accomodate you in any way possible.

Palm Coast, Florida
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The staff here are very attentive to your needs and the manager (Ryan) is like no other! He is always cleaning and making sure that the property is presentable. My family and I stayed here while we were waiting on the closing of our new home to be completed. The staff here made sure that we were comfortable and happy. Our housekeeper Neta was phenomenal! She is the best housekeeper that I have ever encountered. She cleaned our room as if it were hers which made us so happy :) We will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
Dear ,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad to hear that you and your family had all of your needs met while you were staying with us. Neta does a great job for us and is dedicated to taking care of each of her guests. I will definitely give her a copy of the review along with a kudos! Thank you again for staying with us and congratulations on your house and if we are ever needed again for any reason, please do not hesitate to ask!

If I can be of assistance in the future, contact me at 386-446-4457.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I travel to Florida often for business. I schedule my 'route plan' around this hotel. I've stayed here many times and plan on staying many more. Great location, a pleasant and professional staff and quiet too. Excellent accommodations at reasonable rates.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Dear pokerplayer46,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel. Thank you for coming back and seeing us time after time, I am glad that we are able to meet your needs when you are traveling and the next time you are in the area give us a call and we would be happy to accomodate you the next time business brings you our way!

Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Every time I need to spend a night in Palm Coast I choose this place because of its value and proximity to the highway. It's quiet and clean, breakfast is a little short on items but you can't really say anything bad about it. It does what it says it does. Will keep coming.

• Stayed August 2013
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
Dear Antonio C,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I apologize for the breakfast not meeting or exceeding your expectations, we are always trying to improve our breakfast in any way possible. I am glad the rest of your stay was superb and a convenient location for you. If you are ever in the area again please stop by and see us here at the Best Western Palm Coast!

South Venice, Florida
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Perfect location first of all. When I checked in, the young lady behind the counter was very informed about the location. No need for the internet. We arrived late, and hungry. I asked her what was in the area. She seriously named about 10 places and then started on their hours of
operation. This Best Western is excellent location to I95 on Palm Coast Parkway. It is only a mile from A1A for the most beautiful drive between St. Augustine and Daytona. We spent the day stopping and taking loads of pictures. This is also an ideal location if you are staying in St.Augustine. You may be a few miles from SA, but the drive up is absolutely beautiful. Our stay at this BW was great. We walked for breakfast to the Cracker Barrell right across the street. I just wish we would have remembered our swim suits for the pool.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Helen B,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel! Also thank you for complimenting Jessica on her hard work and dedication to our guests. I am glad she was able to point you in the direction of a good resturaunt. Next time you visit Palm Coast remember to bring your bathing suits and please stop by or just give us a call and we would be happy to accomodate you in any way possible.