“Employees are Great!”

EconoLodge Palm Coast
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
“Employees are Great!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I had a great stay here! The staff is very friendly. Dawn, in house keeping, was great and did a wonderful job! Very hard working and well mannered! Ryan, the manager was also great. He has such wonderful customer service skills. I had a phone problem and he helped me out. Everyone here is so friendly and professional. Thanks Best Western!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear Mary Lynn C,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in beautiful Palm Coast. Dawn does an excellent job making sure each guest feels at home. I am also glad that my phone solution would suffice for you. Never seen a phone charge like that before, I hope you were able to get your new one! Anyways thank you very much for staying with us and the loyalty to the brand.

If I can be of assistance in the future, contact me at 386-446-4457.

BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Everything was excellent ,a good breakfast,Great staff friendly and very professional.House keeping was great especially Dawn!!I A great place to bring your family or friends lots of great restaurants especially at the European village.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Ray L,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. Thank you for complimenting our hotel during your recent visit to Palm Coast, I am glad that you were able to enjoy yourself and feel the comfortable while away from home. Also thank you for complimenting Dawn on a job well done! She works hard to make sure each room is cleaned properly and efficiently. If you are ever in the area again we would enjoy having you at our hotel.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We love staying here.. Our housekeeper Nita is a great lady and is always so helpful. My daughter loves her . When she cleans our room it's like brand new again. We love her. The manager Ryan is very well mannered with great customer service skills.. Great bunch all around at this place

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Rebecca R,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel! Also thank you for complimenting Neta on her hard work and dedication to her job, she tries to make everyone feel at home no matter where they are traveling from. We hope if you are ever in the area again you will come by and see us all here at the Best Western Palm Coast.

Iselin, NJ, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The interior and exterior have been completely repainted since I was last there 4 months ago. The staff is friendly and professional. The breakfast is good. The rates are reasonable. I would definitely stay there again. The location is just off I95 on Palm Coast Parkway and is easy to re-enter I95.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Dear Alan K,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel. Thank you for coming back and seeing us time after time, I am glad that we are able to meet your needs when you are traveling. Thank you for noticing the changes we are making to the hotel, inside and out. Also thank you for complimenting our staffs friendliness and professionalism, I will be sure to let them see your comment. Next time you are in the area let us know and we will have a room waiting for you!

Black Mountain, United States
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Best Western Palm Coast provides clean rooms, excellent service, a good breakfast, and an excellent place to bring your family for a good nights rest. The price is comparable to any other hotel in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Sandra B,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. Thank you for complimenting our hotel during your recent visit to Palm Coast, I am glad that you were able to enjoy yourself and relax with your family. If you are ever in the area again we would enjoy having you at our hotel.

Taylors SC, United States
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The people were nice and friendly and helpful.. The rooms were neat and clean.. The breakfast was good and hot... Really enjoyed our stay...This was my second time staying and I will stay each and every time I visit Palm Coast which is about twice a year... Shay Young...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Dear Sherri Y,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. We would only hope for the same when we travel. Thank you for complimenting our breakfast and the cleaniliness of our rooms. Our housekeepers do a good job tending to the rooms and making sure they are clean and neat. We really appreciated having you stay with us during your most recent trip to Palm Coast. We look forward to the next time you are in the area, please stop by or just give us a call and we would be happy to accomodate you in any way possible.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

The staff here are very attentive to your needs and the manager (Ryan) is like no other! He is always cleaning and making sure that the property is presentable. My family and I stayed here while we were waiting on the closing of our new home to be completed. The staff here made sure that we were comfortable and happy. Our housekeeper Neta was phenomenal! She is the best housekeeper that I have ever encountered. She cleaned our room as if it were hers which made us so happy :) We will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
Dear ,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad to hear that you and your family had all of your needs met while you were staying with us. Neta does a great job for us and is dedicated to taking care of each of her guests. I will definitely give her a copy of the review along with a kudos! Thank you again for staying with us and congratulations on your house and if we are ever needed again for any reason, please do not hesitate to ask!

If I can be of assistance in the future, contact me at 386-446-4457.