EconoLodge
US$70
Holiday Inn Express Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$110
GardenInn.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hammock Beach Resort(Palm Coast)
US$258
US$94
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast(Palm Coast)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
Red Roof
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanyogurtflagler beachthe breakfast areabike weekpalm coast areagas stationstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice poolcoffee makersagarfridgegmdaytonahousekeeping
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while in town visiting family. This hotel had everything we wanted in a hotel; a clean room, free parking, continental breakfast, clean pool and great location! It was located near restaurants, a liquor store, drug store, fast food & gas stations. The toilet in our room was running all night and Ryan was very quick to get it fixed. And last but night least the price was right too; we don't want to spend a lot of money for a place to eat and we didn't!

• Stayed: October 2013
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Dear Tricia V,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. I am glad that our hotel is able to accommodate your needs when traveling, and that your room was clean and comfortable. I apologize for your toilet running at night, that is something that can be very disturbing while you are trying to sleep. I am glad that I was able to correct the problem. We hope if you are ever in the area again you will come by and see us all here at the Best Western Palm Coast.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I want to thank the GM there, he was very helpful to me and my family. I would like to also thank all the housekeeping and a special thanks to Dawn. She was the main housekeeper for our room.She made us feel very comfortable and we always had what we needed. This hotel is very affordable especially their weekly rates and they are pet friendly, not to mention the hot breakfast every morning. Again, I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Superdog M,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in beautiful Palm Coast. Dawn does an excellent job making sure each guest feels at home and has a clean place to lay there head at night. I am glad you enjoyed our pet friendly rooms and our hot breakfast each morning. Thank you very much for staying with us and the loyalty to the brand and we hope if you are ever in the area again you will stop by and see us!

As well I am glad I was able to assist you during your stay with us.

If I can be of assistance in the future, contact me at 386-446-4457.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The rooms are very clean. The staff was great. Dawn the housekeeper was very good and tori at the desk was very helpful. The price was right. The breakfast was great. They have a nice pool but it was to cold to swim. The location was great close to the beach and in the middle of the small town close to everything. Thank You Dan

Room Tip: all rooms are good

Dear dan I,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. Thank you for complimenting Dawn and Tori on a job well done and I am glad they were able to assist you in any way they could. In the hotel industry this is very important and I am glad that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room along with the courtesy of the staff. We hope if you are ever in the area again you will come by and see us all here at the Best Western Palm Coast.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I would like to thank the staff at this location for their great service. This is the second time that I have stayed here and they have overall been very friendly, professional, and offered great service. I would personally like to thank Neta for keeping my room clean during my stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear Ryan M,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in beautiful Palm Coast. Neta does an excellent job making sure each guest feels at home. If you are ever in the area again we hope you will stop by and see us! And thank you very much for staying with us and the loyalty you have shown to our brand.

If I can be of assistance in the future, contact me at 386-446-4457.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

This hotel is showing its age. The carpets are dark and one is not sure if it is from ground in dirt or just a color chosen to hide the dirt. The tub surrounds have been obviously re-used at some time, you can see where the soap dish was previously glued to the back and was moved. To be fair things did work, they just looked tired and worn. The free breakfast was better than most, that almost made up for the noise that seemed pretty constant all night.

Dear Majiksea,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent visit to Palm Coast.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I would like to apologize for our hotel appearing old, it was built in 1996 and we are in the middle of remodeling the guest rooms. The carpet is on the list of things being changed, they did a dark green and gold that gets dirty easy and is clean but looks old. I would also like to apologize if you were disturbed by any other guests, but our auditor does walk the property to see if anyone is loud. Next time there is a problem just call the front desk and they will handle immediately without telling the other guest who called them. After the first warning they are asked to leave, but if she is unaware it makes it hard to know who to talk too. I sincerely apologize for any shortcomings we may have had during your stay, but we work hard every day to correct any mistakes.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 386-446-4457.