“Nice stay”

EconoLodge Palm Coast
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very clean, quiet, and safe. Staff polite and only 15 minutes from Flagler Beach. Restaurants in walking distance= McDonald's and Cracker Barrel. Gas next door, and not a very busy station which is good. Publix and Wal-Mart within about 2-3 mi distance. Very good deal with AAA discount. If you have never been to the area and are not sure about hotels to stay at....this is a safe choice. Hot coffee, orange/apple juice, strawberry waffles and bacon (and much more) for breakfast. Small pool but open till 11pm, nice! Oh and they don't put those big, nasty comforters on the bed, you know those don't get washed like they should. Just clean sheets and easy to wash thermal blankets, yay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Shevon W,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Thank you for complimenting the cleanliness of our rooms and friendliness of the staff, that is exactly what we like to hear about our team and property! I am glad you enjoyed quaintness of our small little city. We enjoyed having you stay with us and if you are ever in the area please stop by!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Had a great experience. I've stayed at other hotels for the same rate and they don't compare to this one. Room and grounds were very clean. Hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, make your own waffles, etc. Staff was awesome. Close to many restaurants. Will definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank kabp2014
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear kabp2014,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service and a clean comfortable facility. I am glad all of these were met and thank you as well for complimenting our deluxe hot breakfast! Thank you for staying with us and if you are ever in the area again, please stop by and see us!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Whenever I visit the Palm Coast area I choose this property to stay in. The true measure of an inn is consistency and that is what I receive when staying here. The staff is well trained and helpful, the rooms are comfortable and the premises generally quiet down by mid evening for a good nights sleep. there are ample dining choices within minutes of he property and the pristine ocean drive is a few miles away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristopher K
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Kristopher K,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. Thank you for complimenting our staff on there consistency, it is always nice to hear that you get consistently good service from all of us. We work hard to have everyone on the same page so you know what your getting every time you come through the door. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope if you are ever in the area in the future please stop by and see us!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is a well run inn with a well trained staff. The rooms are comfortable and the premises are quiet. The beds and shower are great. My chosen destination whenever I visit this area. There are many restaurant choices conveniently located to this property and the ocean is just a short drive away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kristopher K

Dear 11coach22,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. We do have a great location here in small Palm Coast, it is a nice place to quietly get away and relax! Thank you for complimenting the staff and our rooms during your most recent stay with us. We appreciate having you stay with us on a regular basis and the next time you are in the area please stop by and see us!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I actually haven't checked out yet, but was on Tripadvisor doing a review for something else. This is certainly my go-to motel in Palm Coast. The price is always competitive, and I do have to confess at staying with a competitor on my last trip to give it a try, and after walking into my room at this Best Western yesterday, I will likely not stay any place else in Palm Coast.

The rooms are clean with modern furniture, and nice appointments. The bed is very comfortable and I would think it would be difficult to find a better value than here. You can't go wrong with this Best Western, and I'm comfortable saying it is the best Best Western branded motel that I've stayed in.

Room Tip: The included hot breakfast is very good, and a great inclusion to the price of the room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Shawn A

Dear Shawn A,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. Thank you as well for complimenting our rooms and our free deluxe hot breakfast! We appreciate having you stay with us if you are in the area again please stop by and see us!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was a nice hotel, it was a bit overpriced because of the race. It wasn't as nice as the one we stayed at in Edgewater, Florida and it was quite a bit cheaper. Overall it was a nice place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Terria B,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Thank you for complimenting our hotel during your most recent stay with us! I would like to apologize for our prices being higher during the races but we go through this every year because our demand is so high during this time period. Thank you for being so understanding and we hope you will come back and see us again if you are ever in the area!

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Was down for July celebrations. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was average, no in room safe for valuables. Location was good with some shopping around. Town small so not much to see and do. Flagler beach was great! Housekeeping was in OK, didn't clean tub or sink countertops. But otherwise room was clean. Would go again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Ryan W, General Manager at EconoLodge Palm Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear stakons,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Thank you for complimenting our hotel during your most recent stay with us here in small Palm Coast. Yes it is limited in what there is to do but is also conveniently located between Daytona and St. Augustine. I apologize for your sink and tub not being cleaned when staying over. I will make sure housekeeping is aware of this and follow through with proper procedures. We also do not have any in room safe's but there are some at the front desk if they are needed. We enjoyed having you stay with us and if you are ever in the area please stop by!