“Ok for first visit-nice enviroment-service was good-pizza was good”
Review of Fairway Pizza

Fairway Pizza
Ranked #46 of 198 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Italian, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
“Ok for first visit-nice enviroment-service was good-pizza was good”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Very expensive for pizza- Every topping was a add on- Pizza cost over $25.00 dollars.close to home-would probably try again

Visited November 2012

Port Richey, Florida
“Top Knotch Place”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

My wife and I had won a Gift Certificate to Fairway Pizza a year ago! We finally made it down to the Resturant, We wish we had gone much earlier. The staff was most wonderful, they welcomed us in on a mid afternoon weekday. WE sat at the bar, and was welcomed again by the bartender, she presented the menu's and drinks no waiting at all. The manager came over and wanted to make sure we were attended to. We mentioned to him that it was our 1st visit and he stated we would not be disappointed.
What an understatement! he was 100% correct.

The place well kept up and clean, outside patio with a bar, cozy and comfortable. Great stopping place for everyone of all ages.

Well the menu is large, My wife selected the Chicken Salad and I of course selected the Lasagna.
My salad was one of the freshes salads I have had in sometime (I'm 58) Crispy, fresh along with the tomatoes, Onions and peppers. Very Generous portion. My wife took 1/2 the salad home, too large for her to finish. She wanted to save some for tomorow lunch. My lasagna could have served 2 people, better than my mother in laws, No that is a hard dish to beat! but they did it. Since it was so good, I slowly pushed the whole thing down! What a deal for $7.99 Oh, of course we got galic Bread also, a whole loaf... was served. Can't wait to go back. It is worth the 20 mile drive.

We will be setting up some motorcycle rides with my fellows riders as a definite place to stop.
Only complaint, The name gives it no justice. Should be called something like Fairway Cafe and Pizza.
It is far from being a Pizza joint....

Stop by and you will see and taste what we feel is a #1 place for stops/drinks/food.......

Rene and Roxanne
Port Richey Florida.

• Visited November 2012
Crystal Beach, FL
“Look for Better”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

This place is so typically commercial and overpriced that you just don't need to waste your time going there. We went twice to give the place a second chance, but with the same results. I don't need a disc jockey playing wretched music while I eat pizza tha tastes furry and sticks to the roof of your mouth. What we ordered cost well over twenty dollars and was not worth it. The toppings were shredded so that you never got a change in taste as you ate a piece... only a boring freezer-burn kind of feeling. There are so many better places. I won't waste my time and money again.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Richard M
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“I won't go back”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Frozen foods. Frozen zucchini fries. No taste. Mostly breading. Frozen breaded mushrooms-So hard I could barely bite into them. Black angus burger is a frozen formed patty. Raw and cold in the middle. Tasteless. Hot Italian sub had 1 slice of each meat. Not worth the price. Sediment from the bottom of a bottle of red wine was in my glass. Yuck. Looking around while there, the salads coming out were just big bowls of shredded iceberg lettuce. No leafy greens. No colorful greens. Just shreds. The only cudos I can give, is the service was good. Waitress was friendly and helpful.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Da M
Flint, Michigan
“The food is good, but the service great!”
Reviewed 9 May 2012 via mobile

Sure, there are better options in palm harbor, but there is no better service.

Having dined many, many times at Fairway, I can honestly say the quality of food has never improved. It's good, but not great.

What makes fairway great is the waitstaff. They are always smiling and laughing and so cheery.

They, moreso then the food, make coming back worthwhile.